|Ava Grace Peña Quick Info
|3 ft 8 in
|Date of Birth
|May 17, 2017
Ava Grace Peña is an American rising social media star who is best known for being the older sister of Stella Nova Peña and the daughter of YouTubers Chris and Amanda Peña. Besides that, she is also notably known for her contribution to the Peña Family Vlogs YouTube channel that had more than 400k subscribers as of late March 2020.
Ava Grace Peña
The United States of America
Los Angeles, California, United States
Social Media Star
- Father – Chris Peña (YouTuber)
- Mother – Amanda Peña (YouTuber)
- Siblings – Stella Nova Peña (Younger Sister) (YouTuber)
3 ft 8 in or 112 cm
20 kg or 44 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She has Spanish ancestry on her father and mother’s side.
Light Brown (Natural)
Ava is too small to talk about her orientation at the moment.
- Rosy cheeks
- Thin eyebrows
- Pale skin tone
Through her social media, she has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Once Upon a Onesie.
Ava Grace Peña Favorite Things
- Food – Rice and beans
- Lipstick To Use When Her Mother Is Not Around – Lip gloss
Source – YouTube
Ava Grace Peña Facts
- She was brought up in California.
- Ava likes the fictional character Elsa as opposed to Anna of Disney’s Frozen.
- She is very fond of her mother and father and always makes them happy.
- Ava believes that her mom is funnier than her dad.
- Her parents started their YouTube channel titled Peña Family Vlogs on October 22, 2014.
- Ava’s mother Amanda founded the affordable baby trend brand Once Upon a Onesie in the past.
- Her mother Amanda can sing very well and even uploaded a video to her personal channel while singing a cover of Kanye West‘s Closed on Sunday.
- In May 2018, Ava Grace was featured in her first YouTube video.
- If she were to open a store, she would sell “Mac and Cheese”.
Featured Image By Amanda / Instagram