|Aviva Mongillo Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||February 6, 1998|
Aviva Mongillo is a Canadian actress and singer who is mainly known for playing various roles such as Alya Kendrick on the Canadian drama series Backstage and as Sarah in the comedy film Don’t Talk to Irene in 2017. The fame from Canadian drama series Backstage turned Aviva and her co-stars into overnight sensations. She started singing at the age of 10 and she also released her first EP named Songs About Boys in September 2017, via ‘Cardinal Point Music’. She is active on social media where she has more than 100k followers on Instagram.
The information about her educational background is unknown.
- Father – Frank Mongillo
- Mother – Maria Mongillo
- Siblings – Nicolas Mongillo (Younger Brother)
She is represented by Creative Drive Artists (Talent Agency), Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Cardinal Point Music
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Aviva has dated –
- Josh Bogert (2016) – Aviva started dating her co-star on drama series Backstage, Josh Bogert in 2016. The couple enjoys each other’s company and they can also be seen together in many of her Instagram posts.
Race / Ethnicity
Light Brown (Natural)
She often tends to dye her hair ‘Blonde’, ‘Honey Blonde’, ‘Red’, or ‘Dark Brown’.
She has used her social media presence to endorse brands like Boro Clothing.
Best Known For
Playing the role of Alya Kendrick on the Canadian drama series Backstage
As a Singer
She released her debut EP Songs About Boys on September 8, 2017, via ‘Cardinal Point Music’.
She made her theatrical film debut as Sarah in the comedy film Don’t Talk to Irene in 2017.
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance as Alya Kendrick on the drama series Backstage in 2016.
Aviva Mongillo Facts
- She has a pet cat named Artie.
- Aviva began taking guitar lessons at the age of 12.
- She entered into music when she was only 10 years old.
- She auditioned for the role of Alya Kendrick in the Canadian performing arts series Backstage in 2016 and got the role.
- Aviva used to be a very shy kid in school, but her teachers encouraged her to open up to new experiences and auditions.
- Aviva is best friends with photographer Luke Avoledo.
- Follow her on Instagram.
Featured Image by Aviva Mongillo / Instagram