|Ayesha Khanna Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||July 22, 1991|
Ayesha Khanna is an Indian actress and costume designer who is known for her portrayal of Meera in Dishkiyaoon and Tina in Mere Brother Ki Dulhan.
New Delhi, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Actress, Costume Designer
- Siblings – Arjun Khanna (Younger Brother)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ayesha has dated –
- Ratan Ginwalla (2013-Present) – Ayesha started dating a boy named Ratan Ginwalla in 2013. The couple got married to one another in April 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
- Thick eyebrows
- Wide smile
- Cheerful nature
Ayesha Khanna Favorite Things
- Director – Imtiaz Ali
Source – The Indian Express
Ayesha Khanna Facts
- She was born and raised in New Delhi.
- Initially, Ayesha started off her career in the entertainment industry as a costume designer.
- It was director Sanamjit Singh Talwar that spotted her and cast her as Meera in his film Dishkiyaoon (2014). Hence, giving Ayesha her first big break in the industry. However, she made her debut theatrical film appearance as Tina in Mere Brother Ki Dulhan in 2011.
- As a stylist and designer Ayesha has worked on the set of several films such as Band Baja Baraat, Ladies Vs Ricky Behl, and Dil Juunglee (2018).
- She credits actress Shilpa Shetty as her style guru.
- One of the earliest posts that Ayesha uploaded to her Instagram account was on February 14, 2014.
- Ayesha enjoys drinking beer but in moderation.
Featured Image By Ayesha Khanna / Instagram