|Bailey McKnight Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||December 31, 1999|
Bailey McKnight is an American singer and social media star known for her popularity on various social media platforms. As a singer, she has released popular songs like Dance Like Me and has done endorsement work for popular brands like Lash Next Door and Too Faced Cosmetics. She has a YouTube channel with her twin sister titled Brooklyn and Bailey with more than 5 million subscribers. Bailey has a shared Instagram page with her sister with more than 3 million followers.
Bailey Marne McKnight
Utah, United States
In November 2016, she showed off her family home in a YouTube video. Her lavish house has a piano room, special studio, and a huge swimming pool in the backyard.
After the completion of her high school education, Bailey McKnight decided to get enrolled at the Baylor University in Waco, Texas.
Singer, Musician, Social Media Star
- Father – Shaun McKnight (Social Media Personality, Entrepreneur)
- Mother – Mindy McKnight (YouTube Star)
- Siblings – Brooklyn McKnight (Older Twin Sister) (Singer, Musician, Social media star), Daxton (Adopted Brother), Kamri Noel (Sister) (YouTuber), Paisley (Adopted Sister), Rylan McKnight (Sister)
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
51 kg or 112.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Bailey McKnight has dated –
- Asa Howard (2017-Present) – Bailey started going out with Asa Howard in 2017. In February 2018, Howard came up with a cute and romantic proposal to ask her out for a prom date. In April 2021, Asa proposed to Bailey and the couple got engaged. They got married on October 1, 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
She often tends to dye her hair with ‘blonde’ or ‘pink’ highlights.
Green with a hint of blue
- High cheekbones
- Prominent nose
- Blue-green eyes
Bailey McKnight has used her social media reach to promote a couple of products and brands. She and her sister Brooklyn often feature products and brands in the posts on their shared social media accounts for the promotion. The products and brand they have already promoted include Lash Next Door and Too Faced Cosmetics.
She practices religion. She is not into promoting any religion. She follows Christianity as well as Mormonism.
Best Known For
- The popularity of the YouTube channel she runs with her twin sister. They have managed to earn more than 5 million subscribers on their main channel.
- Her strong presence on various social media platforms. Bailey and her sister’s shared Instagram page has more than 3 million followers.
As a Singer
In March 2017, Bailey and her sister released their debut single, Dance Like Me. They collaborated with music producer Benny Cassette for their debut work.
In 2008, she made her theatrical film debut in the comedy-drama movie, The Adventures of Food Boy.
First TV Show
In 2015, Bailey McKnight made her television show debut as the segment special guest on Studio C.
Bailey McKnight Favorite Things
- Food – Potatoes
- TV Show – Stranger Things
- Disney Princess – Rapunzel
- Color – Green
- Ice-Cream Flavor – Chocolate
Source – YouTube
Bailey McKnight Facts
- She was first featured in her mother’s videos, which she posted on her popular YouTube channel, Cute Girls Hairstyles. The channel has more than 6 million subscribers.
- Her mother started trying and making creative hairstyles for her when she was just 18 months old.
- In 2015, the Business Insider featured Bailey and her sister in their list featuring 13 up-and-coming YouTube stars you should be following.
- The twin sisters launched their merchandise collection in 2017. The merchandise includes clothing items and beauty products.
- In 2017, the prestigious Forbes magazine included Bailey in their list featuring Top Influencers – Kids.
- She is 2 minutes younger than her twin sister Brooklyn.
- Visit her official website @ brooklynandbailey.com.
Featured Image by Kamri Noel / Instagram