Bárbara Mori Ochoa
Montevideo, Uruguay, South America
Mexican and Uruguayan
Barbara studied acting from El Centro de Estudios de Formación Actoral in Mexico.
Actress, model, film producer, writer
- Father – Yuyi Mori
- Mother – Rosario Ochoa
- Siblings – Kenya Mori (Older Sister) (Actress), Kintaró Mori (Brother)
She is managed by Generate Management.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Barbara Mori dated –
- Sergio Mayer (1997-2000) – She was only 19 when she met Mexican actor Sergio Mayer. They started dating in 1997 and have a son together named Sergio. The couple did not tie the knot and split in 2000.
- Manolo Cardona (2002-2005) – Mori and Colombian actor Manolo Cardona were in a relationship from 2002 to 2005.
- José María Torre (2006-2008) – She dated Mexican actor José María Torre for some time between 2006 and 2008.
- Beto Cuevas (2010-2011) – The actress had a brief stint with Chilean singer Beto Cuevas and split in 2011.
- Jon-Michael Ecker (2012-2014) – Barbara and American actor Jon-Michael Ecker were in a relationship from 2002 to 2004.
- Kenneth Ray Sigman (2014-Present) – Barbara started dating Kenneth Ray Sigman in 2014 and the two got married in February 2016.
- Christian Meier (2017) – RUMOR
Race / Ethnicity
The actress is of Japanese descent.
- Beautiful Blue-Green Eyes
- Beautiful Smile
37-24-36 in or 94-61-91.5 cm
6 (US) or 36 (EU)
7 (US) or 37 (EU)
She has done brand endorsements for –
- Pantene PRO-V
- Inka Chips
Best Known For
Her notable movies include romantic comedy Inspiración (2001) and Bollywood movie Kites (2010).
She is also known for playing the character of protagonist Azul in the TV series Azul Tequila in 1998, protagonist Santa in Me muero por tí in 1999, Subete A Mi Moto in 2002, Amor descarado in 2003, and Rubi in 2004.
In 2001, she got her first film role in the romantic comedy Inspiración, the film was a box-office success in cinemas.
First TV Show
In 1996, she made her acting debut in the Mexican telenovela Tric Trac where she had a special appearance.
Barbara Mori does not have a personal trainer. She believes in maintaining a balance between exercise and food to stay fit.
She exercises daily to stay in shape and maintain her weight. Daily workouts help her feel energetic the whole day and keep her sane. She also eats healthy food and consumes plenty of water. Barbara is not a person who believes in diets.
Barbara Mori Favorite Things
Source – IMDb
Barbara Mori Facts
- She was 3 years old when her parents got divorced.
- Her childhood was spent shuttling between Mexico and Uruguay and at 12, she shifted base to Mexico City permanently.
- She got the invitation to work as a model at the age of 14 after fashion designer Marcos Toledo discovered her while she worked as a waitress.
- In 2005, Barbara lent her voice for the Spanish version of Robots.
- She is a cancer survivor.
- Barbara Mori owns a lingerie line.
- She supports charitable causes and is an active supporter of the breast cancer fight campaign in Mexico.
- She has speak both English and Spanish.
- In 2010, she became the first Mexican actress to work in a Bollywood movie titled Kites opposite Hrithik Roshan.
- You can follow her on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.