|Christian Meier Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 0½ in|
|Date of Birth||June 23, 1970|
Christian Meier is a Peruvian actor, singer, model, writer, director, voice actor, and businessperson. Over the years, he has been cast in multiple projects such as Watchers III, El General Naranjo, Me muero por ti, Escándalo, Gorrión, Obsesión, Isabella, Amores, querer con alevosía, Lo que es el amor, Luciana y Nicolás, The First Lady, Lynch, Valentino y el clan del can, Luna, la heredera, La Tormenta, Decisiones, El Zorro, la espada y la rosa, Doña Bárbara, Ciudad de M, Alguien te mira, Cumbia Ninja, Arranque de pasión, Familia en venta, Cosita linda, La malquerida, La mujer de mi hermano, No se lo digas a nadie, Mar de Fondo, Doble, ¡Asu Mare! 2, Todos los hombres son iguales, and Todas las mujeres son iguales.
Christian Dietrich Meier Zender
San Isidro District, Lima, Peru
Christian did his schooling at Miraflores Maristas School, a Marist Brothers congregation school in Peru.
In 1992, the actor finally graduated with a degree in graphic design from a university.
Actor, Singer, Model, Businessperson, Writer, Director, Voice Actor
- Father – Antonio Meier (Peruvian Politician)
- Mother – Gladys Zender (Model, Miss Universe 1957)
- Siblings – Sibylle Meier Zender (Older Sister), Karina Meier Zender (Older Sister), Antonio Meier Zender (Older Brother)
He has been managed by ZBF Agentur Berlin.
Pop, alternative rock
6 ft 0½ in or 184 cm
90 kg or 198.5 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Christian Meier has dated –
- Marisol Aguirre (1995-2008) – Christian and Peruvian actor Marisol Aguirre met on the sets of Gorrion soap opera and got married the same year in 1995. In October 2007, the couple separated and got legally divorced in November 2008. They have had three children – daughter Taira (b. June 2001), son Stefano (b. November 1995), and daughter Gia (b. April 2003).
- Angie Cepeda (1997) – It was RUMORed that he had an encounter with Colombian actor Angie Cepeda in the year 1997.
- Ana Colchero (1998) – There were RUMORs that he hooked up with Mexican actor and economist Ana Colchero in 1998. They have also worked together in the television series Isabella.
- Genesis Rodriguez (2008-2009) – Christian dated American actor Genesis for over a year.
- Adamari López (2011) – He was in a relationship with Puerto Rican actor Adamari López for a very short period in 2011.
- Milett Figueroa (2016-2017) – In 2016, Christian Meier began dating Peruvian model Milett Figueroa but the duo later parted ways in April 2017.
- Alondra García Miró (2017) – He was romantically involved with Peruvian model and reality television personality Alondra García Miró between January 2017 and October 2017.
- Bárbara Mori (2017) – It was RUMORed that Christian Meier had a fling with actor, model, producer, and writer Bárbara Mori in December 2017.
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (White and Hispanic)
Christian Meier is of Peruvian descent on his father’s side and has both Swiss and Peruvian roots on his mother’s side.
He appeared in the Super Fluor toothpaste TV commercial in 1986 and was a part of the Coca-Cola commercial in 1988.
Christian Meier has done a number of other commercials including Nosotras (2002), Cafetal coffee (2007), Ripley, and Saga Falabella (2013).
In 2010, he lent his voice for the Jackson Health System and medical care television commercial.
Best Known For
He is best-known for films like No se lo digas a nadie (1998) and La Mujer de mi Hermano (2005).
He is also famous for television series including Malicia (1995), Obsesión (1996), Escándalo (1997), Luz María (1998) and La Malquerida (2014) in which he played the role of Esteban Domínguez.
His first movie was Watchers III (1994) in which he played the role of The Outsider.
First TV Show
In 1993, Christian made his television debut as a guest appearance in El ángel vengador: Calígula as Claudio.
As a Singer
In 1987, Christian formed the Peruvian rock band Arena Hash with friends Pedro Suárez Vértiz, Patricio Suárez Vértiz, and Arturo Pomar. He was the keyboardist for the band till the early 1990s and did some singing. The band broke up and he started his solo career.
In 1996, Meier released No Me Acuerdo Quién Fui album and two singles tus huellas entre la mías and Carreteras Mojadas (Wet Highways) topped most charts in Peru. The album was a double-platinum hit.
In 1997, he released Primero en Mojarme. His 2002 album Once Noches was also popular, especially the singles Alguien and Novia de Nadie.
Christian Meier Facts
- He learned to play the piano at an early age and joined his first group at the age of 12.
- He is good friends with film director Salvador del Solar.
- The actor has his own line of perfumes. In 2009, he promoted the Pulse fragrance during a tour of nine countries and in 2016, he released a fragrance named Legend.
- In 2007, The Spanish edition of the People Magazine included Meier in the 50 Most Beautiful Latinos list and The 50 Sexiest Men of 2008 list.
- He was a winner at the Glamour Beauty Awards in Miami, U.S. in November 2007.
- He joined the Peruvian League Against Cancer campaign in 2007.
- In 2010, Christian was awarded the Sapphire 2010 APDAYC Musical Award for the album Eleven nights.
- In 2011, he also bagged the Actor Most Elegant Worldwide award. GQ Magazine also named him Actor of the Year the same year.
- He was named Peru’s brand ambassador in 2011.
- In 2011, Cosmopolitan magazine named him the Cosmo Man.
- In 2012, he was elected as Colombia’s Sexiest Man of the Year.
- In 2014, Televisa included him in the Sexiest Men list in Mexico.