Master of Parodies, King of Music Video Parodies
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
After the completion of his high school studies, Bart Baker decided to get enrolled at the film school at the University of Miami. He eventually graduated from the film school with a double major in Art and film and a minor in Psychology.
YouTube star, Singer, Comedian
- Father – Walter Baker
- Mother – Janet Baker
- Siblings – Unknown
Bart Baker is represented by Creative Artists Agency.
Earlier, he was represented by Melbourne based WME (Digital marketing agency).
- 26 Music, LLC
- Disney Digital Network
6 ft 0.75 in or 185 cm
81 kg or 178.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Bart Baker has dated –
- Shira Lazar (2014-Present) – Bart Baker started dating fellow YouTube star Shira Lazar in 2014. Since then, they have collaborated on countless YouTube videos. In 2017, they decided to adopt a baby golden retriever whom they decided to name Bentley.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
He often tends to dye his hair ‘blonde’.
Often wears a thick neck chain
- Bart Baker has used his strong social media presence to promote a number of products and brands.
- Also, early in his career, he was sponsored by RKShorts.
His religious views aren’t known publicly.
Best Known For
- Having created high-quality parodies of some of the most popular singles. He has given a comic turn to the works of many leading music artists such as Nicki Minaj, Taylor Swift, and Kanye West.
- Having worked with established music stars such as Pitbull in his videos.
- His immense popularity on various social media platforms including YouTube on which he has more than 10 million subscribers.
In March 2017, he released his first studio album, Celebritease.
In 2016, he made his theatrical film debut in the comedy movie, Laid in America.
First TV Show
In 2013, Bart Baker made his first TV show appearance in The Lone Ranger Remix episode of comedy TV series, Remix the Movies.
His workout routine and diet plan aren’t known.
Bart Baker Favorite Things
Source – Forbes, Huffington Post
Bart Baker Facts
- While growing up, his mother was diagnosed with breast cancer, which has made him passionate about working with cancer-related foundations.
- He has done activism work for F*ck Cancer, which is a charity dedicated to raising awareness about cancer so that it could be detected in the early stages.
- Bart started his YouTube career just after graduating from the university. He wanted to helm an independent project and YouTube seemed a perfect option.
- He was inspired by the success of the comedy trio, The Lonely Island, on the video streaming platform.
- Bart shot his early videos in his parents’ house’s backyard. He used to place the green screen in the background and used to edit it later.
- The first ever video he created was Look into My Eyes While I M*#turb*te, which managed to reach 100,000 views in a fairly short time and gave him the confidence to pursue YouTube career.
- His first big viral video was a parody of California Gurls by Katy Perry and the first video he made money out of was a parody of Friday by Rebecca Black.
- He managed to cross 1 billion views mark on YouTube in November 2014.
- Bart traveled back and forth from Chicago to Los Angeles for about a year. He finally decided to move to Los Angeles in 2012.
- Follow Bart on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, and YouTube.
Featured Image by CBNWGBB / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0