|Bartise Bowden Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Year of Birth||1995|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Bartise Bowden is an American senior analyst and reality star who rose to fame in 2022, after being announced as part of the cast of Love is Blind‘s season 3.
Bartise was born in 1995.
The United States of America
Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, Texas, United States
From 2013 to 2017, Bartise pursued a Bachelor of Arts degree in Accounting at The University of Texas at Dallas. Later, in 2017, Bartise continued to study there and complete his Master of Science in Accounting.
Senior Analyst, Reality Star
- Siblings – He has a sister.
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
82 kg or 181 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Izzy has dated –
- Izzy Fairthorne (2022) – Bartise Bowden had been in a short relationship with fellow television personality Izzy Fairthorne.
Race / Ethnicity
- He has a beauty spot on his nose.
Bartise Bowden Facts
- He was born and brought up in the United States.
- The earliest post that Bartise uploaded to his Instagram account was on July 12, 2015.
- On May 13, 2015, Bartise uploaded a picture to his Instagram with his family on his graduation day.
- One of his earliest jobs was as a recreation attendant for Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort and Spa in March 2014 and continued to work there until January 2016. Later, in May 2016, Bowden began working at General Nutrition Centers, Inc as a part-time sales associate.
- Some of the other jobs that Bartise had done were KPMG, Naveen Jindal School of Management, UT Dallas, and KPMG US.
- In January 2021, Bartise began working for VMG Health as a senior analyst.
- Bartise is a fitness enthusiast and often uploads videos of his workout routine on his Instagram account.
- In October 2022, Bartise was announced as part of the cast of Love is Blind season 3 which included the likes of Amanda Langston, Andrew Liu, Anthony LaScalea, Ashley Randermann, Brannigan Maxwell, Brennon Lemieux, Charita Scott, Chelsey Jordan, Cole Barnett, Colleen Reed, DaVonte Black, Jessica Gumbert, Kimberlee Clarke, Raven Ross, Tony Taylor, Valerie Truong, Zanab Jaffrey, Alexa Alfia, and Loren Langenbeck to name a few.
Featured Image By Bartise Bowden / Instagram