|Bea Santiago Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||February 17, 1990|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Bea Santiago is a Filipino actor, model, and beauty queen. She was crowned Miss International 2013 on December 17, 2013, and was previously crowned Binibining Pilipinas International 2013. Also, Bea Santiago was a Mutya ng Pilipinas 2011 titleholder who represented the Filipino Community in Canada.
Bea Rose Monterde Santiago
Muntinlupa, Metro Manila, Philippines
Bea Santiago received her high school education at Liceo de Masbate in Masbate City, Philippines.
Afterward, she got enrolled at York University, a public research university in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, where she studied Communications.
Actor, Model, Beauty Queen
- Father – Paul Valencia Santiago
- Mother – Ophelia Monterde
- Siblings – She has 2 younger siblings.
Bea Santiago has been signed with –
- Binibining Pilipinas Charities, Inc.
- Star Magic
- Viva Artist Agency
- Elite Model Management
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Bea Santiago has dated –
- Marc Nash (2013-Present) – She started going out with Marc Nash in March 2013.
Race / Ethnicity
Bea Santiago is of Filipino descent.
- Tall stature
- Charming smile
She has done endorsement work for brands such as Fruit Magic.
Bea Santiago Facts
- She was born in Muntinlupa and then shifted to Cataingan, Masbate where she grew up under the care of her grandparents.
- She was 15 years old when her family relocated to Canada.
- Bea Santiago dedicated her Miss International 2013 crown to the victims of Typhoon Haiyan.
- She traveled to Japan and Myanmar for charity work with the International Cultural Association during her reign as Miss International 2013.
- She was cast as Ms. Philippines in the 2015 action comedy film Beauty and the Bestie, starring Vice Ganda, Coco Martin, James Reid, and Nadine Lustre. The film became the 3rd highest-grossing Filipino film of all time.
- In November 2016, Bea Santiago played Claire in an episode titled Playhouse of the television situational comedy series A1 Ko Sa ‘Yo.
- After experiencing “several migraines”, she was diagnosed with chronic kidney disease in 2018. In December the same year, she revealed that she had experienced kidney failure and began dialysis at the Toronto General Hospital in Canada. Subsequently, Bea Santiago was also in need of a transplantation.
Featured Image by Presidential Communications Operations Office / Government of the Philippines / Public Domain