London, England, United Kingdom
Information about Bella Dayne’s formal education isn’t available.
Bella Dayne is represented by New York City-based Authentic Talent and Literary Management.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- High cheekbones
- Fuller Lips
Best Known For
- Being cast in the role of Helen of Troy in the historical drama TV series, Troy: Fall of a City.
- Being cast in the role of Delphine in the comedy TV series, Plebs.
- Having made guest appearances on popular TV shows such as American Horror Story, The Goldbergs, and Person of Interest.
In 2009, she made her theatrical film debut in the comedy-drama movie, Thank You New York.
First TV Show
In 2012, Bella Dayne made her first TV show appearance in How to Get Along with Your Boss’s New Girlfriend episode of the comedy TV series, How to Be a Gentleman.
Bella Dayne Favorite Things
- Inspirations – Philip Seymour Hoffman, Christian Bale, Jessica Chastain, Kate Winslet, and performing artist Marina Abramović
Source – Blag Magazine
Bella Dayne Facts
- She has been featured in the popular video game Call of Duty: WWII in the character of Camille “Rousseau” Denis.
- To make sure that she was in the right mental space for her role of Helen, she read the Greek classics The Iliad and The Odyssey. She also read other books written on Helen.
- She served as an associate producer in the short romantic drama, The Other Side of Sanity. Bella also played the role of Natasha in the short feature.
- She has endured financial struggles and at one time, she did 3 jobs to remain financially afloat.
- She loves to go for skiing in her free time.
- Follow her on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Bella Dayne / Instagram