Bella, BellaBells, Izzy (School nickname)
Bella went to Korowa Anglican Girls’ School in Melbourne, Victoria.
She also went to Australia National Theatre Drama School.
- Father – Lawyer
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
William Morris Endeavor Entertainment
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
56 kg or 123½ pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has a boyfriend, but it is not known who is she dating.
Race / Ethnicity
33-23-34 in or 84-58.5-86 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU)
Bella hasn’t endorsed any of the brands.
Best Known For
Playing Maggie Evans / Victoria Winters / Josette du Pres in the 2012 horror comedy film Dark Shadows, and also as Amanda Fowler in the soap opera Neighbours in 2009.
She appeared in 2008 horror thriller film Acolytes for her role as Petra.
First TV Show
In 2009, Bella appeared in soap opera Neighbours for her role as Amanda Fowler. She had a recurring role in which she appeared in 8 episodes.
Her workout consists of yoga and hiking.
She tries to eat mostly healthy, but it’s difficult for her to stay from junk food at times. In general, to maintain her health and body in good shape, she tries not to drink and eat too much.
For the 2016 film, Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, she had to learn sword fighting and Kung fu.
Bella Heathcote Favorite Things
- Lipstick – Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet Lipstick
Source – Marie Claire
Bella Heathcote Facts
- Bella started her career professionally in 2008.
- She was awarded Heath Ledger Scholarship in May 2010.
- Alongside Elizabeth Olsen, Elle Fanning, and Lupita Nyong’o, Bella has appeared in Spring / Summer 2014 Miu Miu campaign.
- Bella believes that she was a big nerd in high school. Though, she was social.
- She collects skulls.
- She likes men’s fashion such as boyfriend blazers, oversized shirts, and trousers.
- In 2013, Bella was featured in the “Shot at the Night” music video by The Killers.
- Alongside actresses Zoë Kravitz and Juno Temple, Bella graced the Nylon magazine’s May 2012 issue which was the annual Young Hollywood Issue.
- During her free time, she cooks food, exercises a little bit, reads books and socializes.
- She does not have a celebrity crush because it’s bad on her relationship. If she got to work with her crush, then it would feel suspicious and affect her relationship with her boyfriend. She also thinks her boyfriend may do the same. So, it would be really bad.
- She kissed actor Johnny Depp (24 years her senior) in Dark Shadows (2012), for which she got a lot of media attention.
- Her mother is her style icon.
- As per her 2016 interview with Just Jared, she likes to have a Tequila before going to a red carpet event.
- She first got into acting at 12 when she started taking speech and drama lessons. She didn’t know until 18 that she wanted to be an actress.
- She hates her nickname “Izzy” which she got in school from her friends. So, this made her to adopt the name “Bella.” She was 10 at that time.
- Connect with Bella on Instagram.