|Ben Savage Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||September 13, 1980|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Ben Savage is an American actor who shot to fame after playing the role of the protagonist Cory Matthews on the ABC sitcom named Boy Meets World (1993–2000) and also in its Disney Channel sequel titled Girl Meets World (2014–2017). He has received critical acclaim for several of his performances such as for his portrayal of Coty Wyckoff in the ABC Event show Wild Palms (1993) and of Roddy Stern in the Tony Award-winner Israel Horovitz’s play called Unexpected Tenderness which fetched him an Ovation Award for “Best Actor” in 1998. He has also appeared in numerous films including Palo Alto (2007).
Bennett Joseph Savage
Chicago, Illinois, United States
West Hollywood, California, United States
He attended Brentwood School in Los Angeles in California, passing out in 1998. He then went to Stanford University in Palo Alto in California and graduated in 2004 with a degree in Political Science and also as a member of the Sigma Chi fraternity. As a requirement for finishing his studies at the university, he had interned for the U.S. Senator Arlen Specter (R-PA at the time) in 2003.
- Father – Lewis Savage (Industrial Real Estate Broker and Consultant)
- Mother – Joanne Savage (Industrial Real Estate Broker and Consultant)
- Siblings – Fred Savage (Older Brother) (Actor/Director), Kala Savage (Older Sister) (Actress/Musician)
He is represented by Abrams Artists Agency.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Danielle Fishel – Rumor
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Polish, Ukrainian, German, and Latvian descent.
- Curly hair
- Sweet smile
Ben Savage Favorite Things
- Close Friend – Matthew Lawrence
- Acting Mentor – William Daniels
Source – IMDb
Ben Savage Facts
- His acting career kickstarted at the tender age of 5 when he appeared in a TV commercial for a drugstore chain.
- He debuted in films at the age of 9 in his brother Fred’s movie Little Monsters (1989) and followed it by performing in the films Big Girls Don’t Cry… They Get Even (1992) and Clifford (1994).
- Ben has played the role of the same character on 3 different shows that are Boy Meets World, Maybe This Time (1996) and Girl Meets World.
- He has more than a million followers on Instagram.
Featured Image by Ben Savage / Instagram