Berry Good is a South Korean girl group that was formed by Asia Bridge Entertainment in the year 2014. It debuted on May 21, 2014, with the music video for Love Letter and comprises of Johyun, Seoyul, Daye, Sehyung, and Gowoon. The group has released a number of tracks and albums such as Love Letter, Fantastic, Very Berry, Glory, and Free Travel.
- Kim Hyeon-jeong (Daye)
Seoul, South Korea
K-Pop, Dance, EDM
Asia Bridge, JTG
- Berry Good released its debut studio album, Free Travel, on August 16, 2018, through JTG and Kakao M and it was ranked at number #26 in the Gaon Music Chart.
- The girl group released its first extended play/mini-album, Very Berry, on April 20, 2016, and included tracks such as My First Love, Love Letter, Because of You, and Angel. Also, it reached the 23rd spot on Gaon weekly album chart and was ranked at number #46 in Gaon monthly album chart.
Berry Good Facts
- Initially, the band included Subin, Iera, and Nayeon who decided to leave the group in order to focus on their studies and were replaced by Seoyul, Daye, and Sehyung.
- On May 22, 2014, Berry Good released its first single album titled Love Letter.
- In 2017, the group appeared on the TV10plus show titled Berry Good TV.
- Berry Good won the 2017 LBMA STAR Award in the “Rookie Star Award” category.
- In 2019, it was nominated for an Asia Artist Award in the “Starnews Popularity Award (Girl Groups)” category.
- The band also has a sub-unit named “Berry Good Heart Heart” and it has included members such as Taeha, Sehyung, and Gowoon.
- It released its 3rd extended play, Fantastic, on May 25, 2019, via JTG and Kakao M and the EP was placed at number #38 in the Gaon Music Chart.
- Some of Berry Good‘s popular tracks include Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo, Because of You, My First Love, Mellow Mellow, This Winter, Oh! Oh!, and Green Apple.
- The band’s debut concert was held at Shinjuku Blaze in Tokyo, Japan on October 18, 2018.
- Berry Good has accrued a decent fan base on social media with more than 200k followers on Instagram and more than 150k subscribers on YouTube.
Featured Image by Sjcontents / tistory.com / CC BY 4.0