|Bethany Meyers Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||May 24, 1987|
Bethany Meyers is an American entrepreneur and fitness instructor who is the founder of the fitness studio called Studio B and the be.come project. They rose to fame after they began posting fitness-related content to their Instagram account.
Bethany Christine Meyers
Missouri, United States
New York, United States
Bethany studied at a Christian school affiliated with their church. Later, they switched to a public high school that was situated in Crystal City, Missouri. They studied public relations at a university located in Chicago.
Entrepreneur, Fitness Instructor
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Bethany has dated –
- Nico Tortorella (2016-Present) – Bethany has been in a long-term relationship with actor and model Nico Tortorella. The couple started dating in late 2016. They were in a polyamorous relationship for a few years and later decided to become monogamous in 2020. In August 2022, the couple announced that they were expecting their first child together. Bethany gave birth to a daughter named Kilmer Dove Meyers Tortorella on March 5, 2023.
Race / Ethnicity
- Thick eyebrows
- Well-toned physical appearance
Bethany Meyers Facts
- They were brought up in a conservative, Christian family in St. Louis, Missouri on the Mississippi River.
- Bethany was just 10 years old when their father passed away. After the passing of their father, Bethany’s mother remarried.
- They were a competitive cheerleader in school. However, after their parents began attending a much more progressive church, they claimed that it led to them being zapped from the school’s sports team and the cheerleading squad. On the other hand, Meyers also stated that they were harassed by their school administrators.
- In college, Bethany was diagnosed with bulimia nervosa and anorexia nervosa.
- Bethany made their debut TV show appearance as themself on Live with Kelly and Ryan in 2017.
- In the past, Bethany moved from Chicago to Los Angeles to take up a job in public relations. However, they decided to quit their job and instead started working as a fitness instructor where they specialized in Megaformer pilates routines. Later, they moved to Dallas, Texas to work as a fitness instructor at a friend’s fitness studio. They worked at one other place before finally opening a fitness studio of her called The be.come Project which focuses on a mixture of pilates, yoga, and strength training.
- In July 2018, they started the be.come fitness application.
- During the Me Too movement in 2018, they opened up about being s*xually molested by one of their former boyfriends.
Featured Image By Bethany Meyers / Instagram