|Bill Kaulitz Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||September 1, 1989|
Bill Kaulitz is a German singer, songwriter, model, designer, and voice actor who is best known for his work as the lead singer of pop-rock band Tokio Hotel. The band has released albums like Zimmer 483, Scream, Kings of Suburbia, Dream Machine, Schrei, and Humanoid.
Macky, Billi, BILLY
Leipzig, East Germany
Los Angeles, California, United States
Singer, Songwriter, Model, Designer, Voice Actor
- Father – Jörg Kaulitz
- Mother – Simone Kaulitz (Freelance Tailor)
- Siblings – Tom Kaulitz (Older Identical Twin Brother)
- Others – Gordon Trümper (Stepfather) (Guitarist)
Tokio Hotel has been represented by Premier Business Management Group, Inc.
Alternative rock, electronic rock, pop-rock, pop-punk, emo, electronic pop, powerpop, electropop, emo-pop
UMG, Polydor Records, Starwatch Music, De-Code Ltd.
His net worth had been $30 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
75 kg or 165 pounds
Boyfriend / Girlfriend / Spouse
Bill Kaulitz has dated –
- Kim Paradise (2008) – He was RUMORed to have had a fling with the German model in 2008.
- Rach L (2008) – Bill was RUMORed to have dated Dutch vocalist Rach L in October 2008.
- Natalie Franz (2008) – In December 2008, Ukrainian hair and makeup artist, Natalie Franz and Bill were romantically linked to each other. It was a RUMOR as neither of the parties confirmed it.
Note – He revealed in 2021 that he had had a polyamorous relationship with his best friend and his girlfriend.
Race / Ethnicity
Bill Kaulitz is of German descent.
He might be Pansexual.
He has said in various interviews that gender does not matter to him and once said, “Maybe I’m just about to meet someone who changes my life forever and, if that happens, does it really matter what gender they are?”
- Lion’s Mane Hairstyle
- Long Fingernails
- Perfect nose
- Dark eyeliner
- Lots of piercings such as on his ears, nose, lips, right eyebrow
He is speculated to be wearing a shoe of size 11 (US).
He has appeared in a Saturn commercial with Alice Cooper.
Best Known For
His dark eyeliner, different looks, and pop-rock music.
His first released album was Schrei. It was a German-language album released under the name of the band “Tokio Hotel.” The album was released on September 19, 2005, via Island Records. More than half a million copies were sold in the world. It charted at #1 in Germany and Austria, #3 in Switzerland, #12 in France, #36 in Finland.
The album got the certification of 3x Gold in Germany, 2x Platinum in Austria, Platinum in France, and Gold in Switzerland.
He hasn’t released any solo studio albums. He released his first EP named I’m Not OK in May 2016.
Previously, he didn’t use to work out. But, now Bill has incorporated some daily exercises in his schedule. It can be confirmed from his Instagram.
Bill Kaulitz Favorite Things
- Musicians – Nena, Green Day, Coldplay, Keane, Placebo
- TV Show – Prison Break (2005-2009)
Source – IMDb
Bill Kaulitz Facts
- He is the founding member of the pop-rock band Tokio Hotel. Visit the band’s official website @ www.tokiohotel.com. The band’s other members include Georg Listing, Tom Kaulitz (Bill’s twin brother), and Gustav Schäfer.
- His identical twin brother Tom is senior to him by 10 minutes.
- His parents split when he was only 7 years old.
- Bill’s mom dated the rock band Fatun’s guitarist Gordon Trümper for 12 long years and then married him on August 1, 2009.
- He and his brother both got attracted to music at a young age and so started songwriting at 7.
- He designs most of his costumes. Though, he is poor at drawing.
- Bill is obsessed with jackets. He has more than a hundred jackets in his closet.
- He does not wear clothes made from animal fur or feathers.
- His style influencers are David Bowie, Nena, Hedi Slimane, Steven Tyler, Karl Lagerfeld, and Vampires.
- Spanish magazine ¡Hola! announced him as the most attractive singer on the stage of 2008 as per the data taken from a survey of the readers of the magazine.
- On September 30, 2008, his wax statue was made available at Berlin’s Madame Tussauds museum. He was 19 at that time. So, this made him the youngest person to be duplicated at Madame Tussauds museum in Berlin.
- By MTV News, he was ranked “Man of the Year #6” in December 2008.
- He was titled “The Other Idea of a German” by famous fashion designer Karl Lagerfeld in late 2009.
- He was voted #11 in GQ Germany’s Best Dressed list in October 2009.
- At the 10th season of Deutschland sucht den Superstar, he was a jury member.
- He was featured in the Far East Movement’s song “If I Die Tomorrow” in May 2012.
- His guitarist step-father owns a music school called “Rock’s cool.”
- Bill is fluent in three languages – German, French, and English.
- He was termed “Most Annoying German” in 2006.
- He likes Gothic fashion.
- His handshake is considered to be very solid.
- He has supported German politician Angela Merkel.
- He is vegetarian and has been involved in campaigning for PETA
- Bill likes arm wrestling a lot and often wins against men and women.
He hasn’t date with does girls and it was just a gossip.
(Nati has husband and a child aged 7) (LOL)
He said he never had a girlfriend. (Interviews)
He never said “He’s Straight” . He loves men, too and 90% he’s gay. (Look at his style, fashion, relationship, friends, music videos, interview etc.)
Please don’t say gossip about Bill. He’s really lovely.
Aliens don’t like this :DDD
He is not gay 🙂
Are you fuxking retarded? You shouldn’t call yourself a fan because you obviously don’t know a sht about him… My gosh… -.-‘
He’s not straight bahahahahhaahaha he’s prob pansexual
According to most pictures I saw he is not even close to 1,92cm.
I think somewhere between 184-186 is about correct. There are quite a few photos of him with Wolfgang Joop who is about 6’1 in nowadays.
Kaulitz wears pretty thick heels most of the time. However, when in normal shoes, he appears to be about Joop’s height or just a tad smaller than him.
His brother is around 6 feet tall and when you look at pictures with them wearing similar footwear there isn’t more than an inch between them (at any age between 2005 and 2018!).
In a nutshell, anything over 6’2 is a total joke. 😉
I think 6’1 is spot on!
Complete: His first film was the documentation “Tokio Hotel – Hinter die Welt” from 2017
That doesn’t seem to be a theatrical film (a film which was released in theaters before the DVD copies were printed).
Bill’s hand grip while shaking hands is very firm. Most of the people who shook Bill’s hand had to massaged their own hands after that.
Bill can crush an apple with one hand. If you ask Bill ‘Can you crush an apple with one hand?’ then he just answer: ‘Yes of course. Who can’t do this?’
Yes, I can confirm Bill’s strong handshake. I also met him at a meet & greet myself and there were quite a few people massaging their hands after Bill shook their hand! I’m not a weak girl myself and I can endure a lot. But Bill’s handshake was too firm even for me!
My male muscles are only 11.75 inches. No comparison to Bill’s 14 biceps! I’ve read that Bill and also his twin brother Tom like arm wrestling a lot and Bill often wins against men and women. But I don’t know who’s stronger when Bill and Tom do arm wrestling…
Bill’s twin brother Tom Kaulitz likes arm wrestling matches where he can easily win against his opponents. That’s the reason why he doesn’t like arm wrestling matches with Bill – because it’s always a struggle for Tom to win against Bill.
Tom and Bill had an arm wrestling match on a meet and greet. It was such a struggle for Tom to win against Bill. Tom narrowly won, but he forgot to put his other arm behind his back while arm wrestling. Bill, who had his other arm behind his back, counted the arm wrestling match as a tie for this reason!