|Alice Cooper Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9½ in|
|Date of Birth||February 4, 1948|
Alice Cooper is an American singer, songwriter, and actor whose name is synonymous with shocking, over-the-top stage theatrics in a career lasting more than 50 years. He has more than 2 million followers on Instagram, more than 900k followers on Twitter, more than 5 million followers on Facebook, and more than 500k subscribers on YouTube.
Vincent Damon Furnier
Alice Cooper, The Godfather of Shock Rock
Detroit, Michigan, United States
Singer, Songwriter, Actor
- Father – Ether Furnier (Evangelical Pastor)
- Mother – Ella Mae Furnier
- Siblings – Nicki Furnier (Older Sister)
Hard Rock, Shock Rock, Heavy Metal, Glam Rock
Vocals, Guitar, Harmonica, Synthesizer, Percussion
- Atlantic Records
- Epic Records
- Spitfire Records
- Warner Records
- Straight Records
- MCA Records
- Universal Music Enterprises
5 ft 9½ in or 176.5 cm
66 kg or 145.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Cooper has dated –
- Cindy Lang (1968-1975)
- Christine Frka
- Cyrinda Foxe
- Sabel Starr (1974)
- Raquel Welch (1974-1975)
- Queenie (1975)
- Sheryl Goddard (1975-Present) – Alice wed dancer Sheryl Goddard on March 20, 1976. Together, they welcomed daughter Calico Cooper (b. May 19, 1981), son Dashiell Cooper (b. 1985), and another daughter Sonora Rose Cooper (b. 1993).
Race / Ethnicity
He has English, German, Welsh, Scottish, Dutch, and distant French Huguenot ancestry.
Gothic persona with black greasepaint around his eyes
Alice Cooper Facts
- His childhood crush was actress Paulette Goddard.
- Alice, Joe Perry, and Oscar-nominated actor Johnny Depp formed the supergroup Hollywood Vampires in 2015.
- He legally changed his name to Alice Cooper in 1975.
- He was reported of having a death pact with his wife Sheryl, which Alice refuted, calling it a life pact instead.
- Dave Mustaine of the Megadeth fame is Cooper’s godson.
- He enjoys golfing and has competed in numerous celebrity tournaments.
Featured Image by Sven Mandel / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0