|Loren Gray Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8.5 in|
|Date of Birth||April 19, 2002|
Loren Gray is an American singer, social media personality, model, YouTuber, and TikTok star who initially rose to fame by uploading her videos on Musical.ly (later known as TikTok). Her popularity has since been on a rise and she has been thriving on all the major social media platforms with more than 50 million fans on TikTok, more than 22 million followers on Instagram, and more than 4 million subscribers on her YouTube channel. She has also branched out as a singer and has released several tracks including Kick You Out, Cake, Alone, Can’t Do It (feat. Saweetie), and Lie Like That.
Loren Gray Beech
Pottstown, Pennsylvania, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Ever since Loren became Internet famous, she disclosed that other students in her school started viewing her with a lot of judgment. She became uncomfortable with being the talk of her school and hence withdrew herself from being a full-time student. She enrolled online to get homeschooled which allows her to pursue modeling and create more online content in collaboration with other social media influencers.
Singer, Social Media Personality, Model, YouTuber, TikTok Star
- Others – She has an older half-sister.
She is represented by –
- Women / 360 Management, 199 Lafayette Street, New York
- Streamline Model Management
5 ft 8.5 in or 174 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Loren Gray has dated –
- Joey Kisluk (2015-2016) – Loren came across Joey, another musical.ly sensation, through the live streaming application YouNow. After they met, they quickly got into a very public, serious relationship and made several YouTube videos together. They even made a separate joint Instagram account @ joeyxloren. Even though their social media audience appreciated their chemistry, Joey announced their amicable breakup on Twitter around mid-2016 claiming some things were not right in their relationship and they owe it to their busy lives to spend some time apart. They deleted most of their videos and photos of them together to signify the end of their relationship. Then, Joey moved on and started dating another girl named, Layla Atiles.
- Juwany Roman (2016) – Loren briefly dated the Puerto Rican Snapchat star Juwany Roman for two months who goes by the name flamingeos online. A feud with Loren’s friend Ariel escalated into a Twitter war that eventually split the couple apart.
- HRVY (2017) – Loren started posting pictures with the British R&B singer Harvey on her Instagram account in 2017. Even though they did not publicly confirm their relationship, at that time, there was a high probability that the two were dating considering the amount of time they spent together.
- Ian Jeffrey (2018-2019) – Instagram star Ian Jeffrey who is also the younger brother of James Charles, started dating beautiful Loren in 2018. Rumors started making the rounds in December 2018 which Loren confirmed in January 2019 after sharing pictures of them kissing at Disneyland on social media. However, the duo later broke up.
- DYSN (2020-2022) – In the year 2020, she started going out with singer and artist DYSN and they both started uploading their pictures on their respective social media accounts. In January 2022, they called it quits.
Race / Ethnicity
- Full Lips
- Big Eyes
- Doll-like Face
34-25-35 or 86-63.5-89 cm
4 (US) or 8 (UK) or 36 (EU)
8 (US) or 5.5 (UK) or 38.5 (EU)
Some of the brands, Loren has promoted on her Instagram account are –
- House of Herrera at New York Fashion Week
- BCBGeneration on the red carpet for CMA Awards, November 2016
- Marc Jacobs outfit, Yves Saint Laurent shoes, and Spinelli Kilcollin jewelry at the orange carpet for Kids Choice Awards, 2017
Best Known For
Her lip synchronization videos she creates using the application Musical.ly and other social media posts
- When she was a full-time student, Loren was particularly fond of track athletics. Other than that, she tried her hand at cheerleading, dance, and gymnastics which are inter-related. Ever since she quit school, she has not dabbled much in sports or exercises owing to a busy schedule, confessing it is not a priority for her now as she might be a little lazy.
- Loren eats whatever she wants and constantly posts pictures of various desserts on her Instagram account as well as shoots videos while eating candy.
Loren Gray Beech Favorite Things
- Location – Near the Ocean
- Social Media Application – Instagram
- Nail Color – Pink
- School Subject – Science
- Drink – Lemonade
- Song – Almost Famous (G-Eazy)
- Books – The Mortal Instruments, Divergent Trilogy
- Colors – Pink, Blue, Purple, Orange
- Animals – Elephant, Dog
- Perfume – Tease by Victoria’s Secret
- Holidays – Christmas, Thanksgiving, Halloween
- Cereals – Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Reese’s Peanut Butter Puffs
- Stores – Target, For Clothes: Hollister, American Eagle
- Movies – The Notebook (2004), Mean Girls (2004)
- TV Show – American Horror Story
- Restaurant – Olive Garden
- YouTubers – Shane Dawson, Jenna Marbles, FunForLouis, Andrea Russett, Bethany Mota, Connor Franta, JC Caylen, Kian Lawley, Miranda Sings, Lohanthony, Drew Monson, PewDiePie, PrankvsPrank, Rhett & Link, Vsauce, Zoella
- Two Of Her Favorite Artists – Eminem, Justin Bieber
Source – YouTube, YouTube, Wikipedia
Loren Gray Beech Facts
- While in Kindergarten, Loren used to hate her middle name, while other kids often made fun of her last name ‘Beech.’
- One lesson she learned from her increasing fame on social media was that most people don’t like seeing other people succeed. She faced a lot of hate and learned to deal with it by not taking all the comments to her posts too seriously.
- In retrospect, Loren admits that some of her initial videos were not so good because she wore too much makeup and did things that were not appropriate for her age. Hence, she took down a lot of her early videos.
- Loren lost many of her friends from school after finding fame on the Internet. The criticism she faced eventually made her leave school and she openly expresses her dislike for public schools.
- One perception she likes of her viewers is that they see her as someone who is extremely self-confident and stays together 24/7.
- She stutters a lot in situations when she finds herself unsure, clueless or confused but she edits it out of her YouTube videos.
- Loren complains that her hair is so blonde that her eyelashes look invisible. She tried tinting her eyelashes for a while until she finally accepted it as a natural part of herself.
- Makeup helps Loren feel self-confident in front of the camera and gives her the courage to take on the world. She insists she does not wear it to win another person’s approval.
- Loren does not like to watch TV and prefers YouTube videos to TV shows. She has never seen Keeping up with the Kardashians, although she follows the entire family on Instagram.
- At the 2016 Teen Choice Awards, she was nominated in the “Choice Muser” category.
- Loren has never owned a personal computer. She does all her work on her Macbook.
- She owns 3 pets – a Chihuahua dog named Hercules, a Pomeranian dog named Angel Pom (b. October 2017 and adopted by Loren in December 2017), and a cat named Steve French.
- She was the 4th highest-paid celebrity of 2020 as per Forbes with $2.4 million in earnings. Addison Rae had topped the ranking with $5 million in earnings.
- She has also appeared in the music videos for songs like The Man by Taylor Swift and Million Ways and Personal by HRVY.
- She received a BreakTudo Award nomination in the “International TikToker” category in 2020.
- Loren Gray was in the 2021 Forbes’ 30 Under 30 list of social media stars.
- In December 2020, Loren released her own jewelry and accessories line &always.
- In 2019, she had launched her own creator show on Snapchat titled Glow Up With Loren.
- In August 2021, Loren launched her 2nd show on Snapchat called Honestly Loren.
- In September 2021, Loren partnered with Revlon to showcase how she created her signature eyeliner look.
- In March 2023, Loren released a new song titled Told You So. The song is part of her debut album, Guilty, which was later released in April 2023.
Loren Gray is literally my idol! She makes me feel more outgoing and confident and makes me want to learn about fashion just because of how pretty she is! ILY LOREN
Pretty sure Loren’s “Friends” weren’t true. I like Loren. She’s just being her. Those ppl whom she call her “Friends” envy her because she’s famous. Loren’s so fun to be with. Those b*tches are just jealous of her. If I were there, I might cut their hairs. Honestly.
Well that isn’t right because those “Friends” of hers are FAKE!!!!!
Loren is really an extremely pretty girl … I love her doll face too much ? she’s the real life Barbie ….. But the thing that bothers me ,is the way she wear makeup ( no hate but she puts a lot of makeup ,according to her age)
Whenever ! I love you loren …. Keep on shining Doll Face ?
I will honey lotta love <3
She is 5’9.5″ 🙂
love her so much because she has dated HRVY
OMG, I love you so much, Loren. I love your youtube videos, your tick-tocks, and your fashion sense. I also love how hilarious you are. You are my absolute fav. Love you, and keep doing what you do babe!