Jenna Nicole Mourey
Rochester, New York, United States
Santa Monica, California, United States
Jenna Marbles attended Brighton High School and graduated in 2004. Then, she got admission at Suffolk University in Boston from where she graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology.
Later, she got enrolled at the Boston University to pursue her post-graduation studies. She graduated with a Master of Education degree in Counseling and Sports Psychology.
YouTube personality, vlogger, comedian, actress
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Deborah Mourey (She looks after Jenna’s fanmail and other business operations)
- Siblings – Devon Mourey (Older Brother)
Jenna Marbles is represented by Creative Artists Agency.
5 ft 5½ in or 166 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jenna Marbles has dated –
- Willy – While studying in high school, she was going out with a boy named Willy. They were together for about four years before deciding it was better to go their separate ways.
- Max Weisz (2008-2012) – Jenna started going out with fellow YouTube star Max Weisz in 2008. They were a constant fixture in each other’s YouTube videos and were often spotted cheering each other via their official social media accounts. However, this perfect YouTube couple decided to separate by the end of 2012. It seemed that their separation had been amicable as they continued supporting each other. But then, she exploded on Twitter in April 2013 and unleashed her fury on her former boyfriend in series of tweets, in which she accused him of cheating on her. She also made it clear to their fans that there was no way they would get back together again.
- Julien Solomita (2013-Present) – Jenna Marbles started dating Julien Solomita in the early months of 2013. Julien was first spotted in her personal YouTube videos during her trip to Ireland in February 2013. Some sources claim that they fell for each other during that trip.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
However, she tends to dye her hair in a myriad of shades including purple and pink.
- Loves to dye her hair in bright and eye-catching shades
- Prominent nose
35-25-36 in or 89-63.5-91.5 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU) or 8 (UK)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU)
Jenna Marbles’ popularity on social media makes her the perfect candidate for endorsing brands. However, she refrains from being associated with or promoting brands through her online content. She believes in presenting her genuine self to her viewers and wouldn’t want to compromise on the quality of her content by the inorganic promotion of products and brands.
Best Known For
- Being one of the most popular YouTube personalities of the present times. In fact, as of 2017, she was the second most followed female YouTuber after Mexican beauty vlogger, Yuya.
- Having more than 17 million subscribers and over 2 billion views of her videos.
In 2015, she made her theatrical film debut, playing herself, in the comedy movie, Road Hard.
First TV Show
In 2011, Jenna made her first TV show appearance on the talk show, The Moms View.
Jenna regularly works out to keep herself fit. However, she doesn’t follow a set workout regime for a significant period of time as she hates hitting the gym and doing the same cardio and lifting routine day in day out. Instead, she likes to switch her workout options and keep it interesting.
When it comes to food, she tries to follow a healthy and balanced vegan diet, allowing herself room for indulgences once a week.
Jenna Marbles Favorite Things
Jenna Marbles Facts
- Before finding success on YouTube, she tried her hand at a couple of odd jobs including working as a bartender and at a tanning salon. She has also worked as a go-go dancer at nightclubs.
- She created her YouTube account in April 2006 but didn’t post her first video until two years later in February 2008.
- She got her first big breakthrough in July 2010, with the popularity of her video How to trick people into thinking you’re good-looking, which has garnered over 65 million views.
- In March 2017, she started a new weird beauty trend with her video A Full Face of Rhinestones, which saw several beauty vloggers sticking rhinestones on their faces.
- She has launched her exclusive range of dog toys under the brand Kermie Worm & Mr. Marbles. The toys are inspired by her three dogs, Marbles (a chihuahua), Kermit and Peach (both Italian greyhounds).
- Shortly after completing her studies from Boston University, she moved to Cambridge, Massachusetts, where she shared a three-bedroom apartment.
- After the completion of her university studies, she was hired by Barstool Sports to write for their female-oriented website StoolLaLa.
- She was accused of being a racist after she put on lots of bronzer in the parody video she had made of rapper Nicki Minaj.
- She has been an on and off vegetarian for several years. In 2015, she posted a video announcing that she had decided to become a vegan.
- She holds the distinction of being the first YouTube personality to have a wax figure at the Madame Tussaud Museum in New York.
- In November 2016, Jenna and her boyfriend Julien were involved in a car accident on a freeway while returning from a trip. Fortunately, they managed to escape without any serious injuries.
- Visit her official website @ jennamarblesblog.com.
- Follow her on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Tumblr.
Featured Image by Gage Skidmore / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0