Mariand Castrejon Castañeda
Yuya’s formal education information isn’t available.
YouTube star, social media personality
- Father – Andres
- Mother – Maribel
- Siblings – Sergio (Younger Brother) (YouTube star and social media personality)
5 ft 2¼ in or 158 cm
50 kg or 110 kg
Boyfriend / Spouse
Yuya has dated
- Gabriel Montiel Gutiérrez (2015-2016) – According to rumors, Yuya started going out with fellow social media star Gabriel Montiel Gutiérrez in 2015. However, their relationship didn’t last beyond a year.
- Beto Pasillas (2016-Present) – Yuya reportedly started dating YouTube star Beto Pasillas in 2016. They reportedly met through Twitter. In March 2017, the leading Mexican tabloids were reporting that they had got engaged with some even claiming that they had even got secretly married. The source of these marriage rumors was a picture of Yuya and Beto, which was circulating on social media and featured Yuya wearing a sparkling engagement ring with a heart-shaped diamond. Some Twitter users even shared a picture of sweets with Y and B initials claiming these pictures were taken during their secret wedding.
Race / Ethnicity
- Big eyes
- Small mouth
32-24-33 in or 81-61-84 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU) or 6 (UK)
She is speculated to be wearing a shoe of size 5.5 (US).
Yuya is immensely popular amongst Mexican and South American social media users and she has smartly leveraged this popularity to monetize her work by promoting products and brands through her YouTube videos. She used her activity on other platforms to push products as well.
Her religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
- Being one of the most influential and popular beauty vloggers. Her official YouTube page lady16makeup had more than 19 million subscribers.
- Her immense popularity on other social media platforms, including Instagram on which she had more than 10 million followers.
Yuya hasn’t been cast in a theatrical film till date.
First TV Show
She is yet to act in any TV show.
Yuya’s workout routine and diet plan aren’t available.
YouTuber Yuya Favorite Things
Her favorite things aren’t known.
YouTuber Yuya Facts
- Her nickname Yuya was given to her by her uncle, who took it from the popular Mexican TV character called Yuya la Gorda (translates to fat Yuya in English).
- In January 2015, she published her book, Los Secretos de Yuya: Mis Mejores tips de maquillaje y Peinado, in which she doles out styling and makeup tips.
- Along with fellow YouTube star Gabriel Montiel, she was embroiled in a copyrights battle with manager Javier Talán, who was trying to register names of their YouTube channels.
- While growing up, she studied ballet and theatre. She also had a keen interest in cinema.
- She created her YouTube account at the age of 16 due to her participation in a competition, in which she had to create a video. For the competition, she had made a video about makeup. She managed to win the competition and it also served as a start of her immensely popular channel.
- While growing up, she wanted to become a soccer player.
- In 2015, the popular website Bustle declared Yuya as the highest earning blogger of that year.
- In March 2016, she joined 6 other female YouTube personalities to join the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Action Campaign, which aimed to empower all girls and women and bring about gender equality.
- She is pretty fond of animals and also has a pet dog.
- Visit her official website @ yuyaoficial.com.
- Follow her on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Google+.
Featured Image by Planeta de Libros México / YouTube / CC BY 3.0