|Irene Kim Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9½ in|
|Date of Birth||November 6, 1987|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Irene Kim is an American-Korean model, TV personality, YouTuber, entrepreneur, as well as a beauty and fashion blogger. She is most prominently known for her mantra inspired brand Ireneisgood and for hosting the popular beauty show K-Style (2015). She has also amassed a huge fan following with more than 2 million followers on Instagram, more than 100k followers on Facebook, more than 50k followers on Twitter, and more than 250k followers on YouTube.
Seattle, Washington, United States
She studied textile design at the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York City, New York. Prior to that, she attended an international high school for 4 years which was situated in Daejeon.
Model, TV Personality, YouTuber, Entrepreneur, Blogger
- Father – Nathan Kim
Irene is represented by –
- The Society Management (New York)
- Esteem Models (Seoul)
5 ft 9½ in or 176.5 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Irene has dated –
- Ko Chen-tung (2017) – Rumor
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Korean descent.
She, however, prefers to dye her hair purple, blue, pink, etc.
- Tall and lean physique
- Pale skin tone
- Almond eyes
- Long legs
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU) or 6 (UK)
She has done endorsement work for various brands such as –
- Chanel Beauty
- Adidas Originals
- Stretch Angels
Irene Kim Favorite Things
- Dining Spot In New York – Sushi of Gari, Cafe Gitane
Source – Marie Claire Korea
Irene Kim Facts
- She spent her childhood days growing up in Seattle and during her middle school, her parents relocated to Seoul. Thereafter, she turned to New York to attain a degree in textile design and flew back to South Korea.
- Irene studied at a boarding school for 4 years.
- She worked and studied at New York’s Fashion Institute of Technology.
- Upon graduating from college, she worked with a magazine called “StyleLikeU” for 2 whole years which was created by author and fashion stylist Elisa Goodkind and her daughter Lily Mandelbaum. Thereafter, she quit and moved back to Korea where she started working as a part-time model.
- Her first job in the modeling industry was as a runway model for designer Jardin de Chouette and Steve J and Yoni P.
- Irene found her style inspiration from her grandmother.
- While she lived in New York, she had a pet French bulldog.
- Constantly dying her hair ever since she was a teenager has made her hair color look like a rainbow. It was also her unique hair color that helped her get featured in more than 19 fashion collections.
- She is obsessed with Japanese food.
- Irene enjoys listening to music artists like Justin Bieber, Frank Ocean, and Canadian singer The Weeknd, and the English band The xx.
- In June 2018, she launched her brand Ireneisgood. The first sneaker was launched in Taiwan in collaboration with JOSHUAS in March 2019.
- She hosted the Mnet’s fashion, beauty, and trending lifestyle show K-Style in 2015.
- Irene has appeared on the cover of various magazines such as Cosmopolitan, Marie Claire, W, Harper’s Bazaar, Elle, and Grazia.
Featured Image By Irene Kim / Instagram