|Imari Stuart Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||October 22, 1998|
Imari Stuart is an American social media star who initially gained prominence by appearing in one of the first videos on Tana Mongeau‘s YouTube channel. On November 10, 2016, Imari created his self-titled YouTube channel, which has amassed a fanbase of more than 300k subscribers.
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Imari graduated from Green Valley High School in Henderson, Nevada, United States. He then enrolled in the University of Nevada, Reno in Reno, Nevada, United States and studied business.
Social Media Star
- Father – Erashe Stuart
- Mother – Debra Stuart
- Siblings – Amir Stuart (Younger Brother), Meia Stuart (Younger Sister)
Imari Stuart self-manages his career.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
61 kg or 134.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Boyfriend / Spouse
Imari Stuart has dated –
- Zora Shar
- Aaron Fuller (2018-2019)
- Makoa Ho (2019-2020)
Race / Ethnicity
He has also dyed his hair ‘Blonde’ and ‘Purple’ in the past.
Imari Stuart has endorsed brands such as –
- Cozy Kids x Blvucci
- Always Again LA
- Inbox Dollars
Imari Stuart Favorite Things
- Designer Brand – Gucci
- Word – Dizzy
- Day Of The Week – Saturday
- Dessert – Ice Cream
- Breakfast – Eggs
- Restaurant – Chick-fil-A
Imari Stuart Facts
- He met Tana in middle school, at a party.
- Imari taught his ex-girlfriend Zora how to lace her shoes into a perfect triple bow/knot while in middle school. That habit remained with her ever since.
- One thing that annoyed Zora is that Imari never matched his socks with his outfits while they were dating.
- Imari was on a dance team in high school.
- He was friends with fellow social media stars Isabella Fusco and Ashly Schwan.
- He was part of her Tana & Friends tour in 2017.
- Imari described his relationship with Tana in 3 words as “that’s my family.”
- He calls a fellow social media star Mario Selman “boyfriend who isn’t my boyfriend.”
- He suffers from acne and wears an Invisalign brace.
- His biggest phobia is of insects.
- His favorite candies are all blue and sour.
- Imari likes to crack his knuckles.
- He breathes loudly, which sometimes annoys his friends.
- He prefers Halloween over Christmas.
- Imari once drank a smoothie at the beach party and his throat started to itch, swell, and close. His friend offered him Benadryl, even though he wasn’t aware that he had any allergies. After it continued to get worse, he was taken by the ambulance, where he went into an anaphylactic shock and had to be injected with epinephrine, thus saving his life. He never found what it was that caused such a severe reaction.
- Imari is not opposed to eating pineapple on pizza.
- His biggest regret is not moving to Los Angeles sooner.
- Living in Los Angeles taught him how to drive better.
- He admitted to not being a very punctual person and was bad with time management.
- Food is his coping mechanism.
- He likes using black and white nail polish.
- His celebrity crush is Shawn Mendes.
- Imari admitted he wasn’t the best singer. He can freestyle rap when he’s drunk.
- His dream car is a BMW M5 in a matte gray/red color combination.
- Imari had a UFO experience in the past. He described it as seeing a “boomerang-shaped UFO pass in a gust of wind.” After he did a Google search, he saw a drawing someone made of the exact same thing he saw, which made him a believer in aliens.
- Imari loves to drink sparkling water and espresso martinis.
- He shares a birthday with Roddy Ricch and 21 Savage.
- Imari finds Conan Gray “the cutest ever.”
- He loves rainy weather.
Featured Image by Imari Stuart / Instagram