|Blair St. Clair Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||May 16, 1995|
Blair St. Clair is an American drag queen, singer, and TV personality who is best known for appearing as a contestant on the 10th installment of reality competition television series, RuPaul‘s Drag Race. Apart from that, she has also branched out as a singer and has released a couple of tracks and albums such as Call My Life, Now or Never, Irresistible, and Easy Love.
Blair St. Clair
Indianapolis, Marion County, Indiana, United States
Blair St. Clair studied at Perry Meridian High School located in Indianapolis and during her time there, she participated in theater.
Drag Queen, Singer, TV Personality
- Mother – Heather Bea (Veteran Pageant Drag Queen)
Blair St. Clair is represented by Producer Entertainment Group.
Producer Entertainment Group
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
65 kg or 143.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Toned physique
- Deep-set eyes
- Pouty lips
Blair St. Clair Facts
- Her name ‘Blair St. Clair’ is a combination of the character ‘Blair’ from Gossip Girl and the suggestion made by her mother after she had passed St. Clair Street in downtown Indianapolis.
- While on RuPaul’s Drag Race, she revealed that she was once raped at a college party.
- In 2016, Blair St. Clair became Miss Gay Indiana.
- She became the first person from Indiana to compete on RuPaul’s Drag Race.
- Her dress for the finale of RuPaul’s Drag Race was designed by the Mexican-American fashion designer and Project Runway alumnus, Mondo Guerra.
- On June 28, 2018, Blair St. Clair released her debut studio album, Call My Life, which included songs like One Day at a Time, Irresistible, Now or Never, and America’s Sweetheart. The album also featured artists including Max Emerson, Jinkx Monsoon, Eureka, Jujubee, Manila Luzon, Mayhem Miller, and Pandora Boxx.
- Call My Life peaked at number #1 in the US Dance/Electronic Albums (Billboard) chart and was ranked at number #11 on the US Top Heatseekers Albums (Billboard) chart.
- In October 2018, Blair St. Clair walked the ramp for designer Mondo Guerra at FashioNXT.
- She has struggled with anorexia and alcoholism.
Featured Image by DVSROSS / Flickr / CC BY 2.0