|Blanda Eggenschwiler Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||April 3, 1984|
Blanda Eggenschwiler is a Swiss graphic designer, illustrator, and former model who first gained popularity in 2012 due to her relationship with singer Joe Jonas. As a graphic designer and illustrator, her work has been praised by many media outlets. Blanda is the owner of the clothing line Obey Clothing and she also worked as the art director of The New York Times in the past.
She graduated from the School of Visual Arts in New York City in 2010 with a bachelor’s degree in graphic design.
Graphic designer, illustrator, former model
- Siblings – Kaja (Sister)
She is signed to US management.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Blanda dated –
- Joe Jonas (2012-2014) – Swiss model, Blanda dated American singer, Joe Jonas from November 2012 to July 2014 (approx 20 months).
Race / Ethnicity
34-25-35 in or 87-63.5-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
Best Known For
Dating famous singer Joe Jonas
Blanda Eggenschwiler Facts
- She is a New York-based illustrator and graphic designer.
- She has her own clothing line called Obey Clothing.
- She is best friends with Cara Santana.
- From 2010 to 2011, she was the art director of The New York Times.
- She was born in Switzerland but relocated to New York City, U.S. in 2007.
- James Victore, Julie Verhoeven, Louise Fili, Martin Kippenberger and Tibor Kalman are her idols.