|Bobby Lashley Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||July 16, 1976|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Bobby Lashley is an American professional wrestler and mixed martial artist who is best known for his performances in WWE, TNA/Impact Wrestling, and Bellator MMA.
Franklin Roberto Lashley
The Boss, The Dominator, The Real Heel Deal, Blaster Lashley, Bobby
Junction City, Geary County, Kansas, United States
Colorado Springs, El Paso County, Colorado, United States
Bobby had attended the Fort Riley Middle School in Fort Riley, Kansas. He had later studied at the Junction City High School in his hometown of Junction City.
After his high school graduation, he had joined the Missouri Valley College, a private liberal arts college in Marshall, Missouri. He had graduated from there in 1999 with a bachelor’s degree in human-service agency management and recreation administration.
Professional Wrestler, Mixed Martial Artist
- Father – His father was a drill sergeant in the US Army.
- Mother – Clara Lashley
- Siblings – Cathy Lashley (Older Sister), Frances Lashley (Older Sister), Jessica Lashley (Older Sister)
Bobby Lashley’s net worth had been $4 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
6 ft 3 in or 190.5 cm
124 kg or 273.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Bobby has dated –
- C.J. Perry
- Kristal Marshall (2007-2011) – Bobby had started dating model, beauty queen, and retired professional wrestler Kristal Marshall in 2007. They have 2 children together – a son named Myles Lashley (b. July 2008) and a daughter named Naomi Lashley (b. 2011). They had parted ways in 2011.
He has another daughter named Kyra Lashley (b. 2005) from a previous unnamed relationship.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Panamanian descent.
- Toned physique
- Clean-shaven look
Bobby Lashley Facts
- He had primarily been raised single-handedly by his mother who was not fluent in English and used to struggle to secure a good job. During the time that his father was involved with the family, they used to often move from one military base to another.
- He was first introduced to amateur wrestling when he was in the 7th grade. He had pursued the sport as an off-season alternative to American football and had continued to participate in wrestling competitions throughout his high school career.
- At the Missouri Valley College, he was the National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA) ‘National Wrestling Champion’ for 3 years in a row (1996-1998) in the 177 lbs category.
- After his college graduation, he had joined the US Army, just like his father. He had continued to compete in amateur wrestling in the ‘World Class Athlete Program’, a military unit aimed at supporting nationally and internationally ranked soldiers thereby helping them reach the U.S. Olympic team. During his 3-year stint there, he had won a ‘Gold’ medal and a ‘Silver’ medal in the senior freestyle wrestling event of the International Military Sports Council. He had attained the rank of ‘Sergeant’ in the US Army.
- In 2003, while he was training in Colorado Springs intending to qualify for the wrestling event at the 2004 Olympic Games, he had been an eyewitness to a bank robbery. He had to dive to avoid gunfire, hurting his knee. The injury has required surgery and had ultimately ended his amateur wrestling career.
Featured Image by Bobby Lashley / Instagram