Jason Isaac Cutler
Jay Cutler, Cuts
Sterling, Worcester, Massachusetts, U.S.
Las Vegas, Nevada, U.S.
Jay Cutler started training at Wachusett Regional High School, when he was 18 and graduated from Quinsigamond Community College in 1993 (When he was 20) with a degree in criminal justice.
IFBB (International Federation of Bodybuilders) Professional Bodybuilder
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
Contest – 124 kg or 274 pounds
Off season – 140 kg or 310 pounds
- Chest – 58 in or 150 cm
- Arms – 22 in or 56 cm
- Neck – 19.5 in or 50 cm
- Waist – 34 in or 86 cm
- Calves – 20 in or 51 cm
- Thighs – 33 in or 84 cm
Best Known For
4 Mr. Olympia wins (2006, 2007, 2009 and 2010) and 3 times Arnold Classic Champion
Jay Cutler Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Steak
- Favorite TV Programs – CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (2000)
- Favorite Cheat Food – Fat-free frozen yogurt
- Favorite Exercises – Walking barbell lunges
- Favorite Bodypart To Train – Legs and Delts (Deltoid Muscle)
- Favorite Movies – Die Hard series (1988)
- Favorite Actors – Robert De Niro and Bruce Willis
- Favorite Sports – Basketball, Football
- Favorite Musical Artists – The Cure, Tupac Shakur, Snoop Dogg
Jay Cutler Facts
- Jay Cutler started bodybuilding at the age of 18.
- Jay Cutler has 2 pets, namely, Scrappy (Cockapoo) and Trace (Airedale terrier).
- Jay Cutler has been featured on the cover of several fitness magazines such as Muscle and Fitness, Muscular Development.
- Jay was ranked 2nd after Phil Health in 2011 Mr. Olympia Championship.
- Jay Cutler has won Mr. Olympia title 4 times (2006, 2007, 2009, 2010).
- Jay suggests eating after every 1.5 hours.
- Cuts or Jay Cutler won his first bodybuilding title in 1993 (When he was 20), which was, NPC (National Physique Committee) Iron Bodies Invitational – Teenage & Men’s Middleweight Championship.
- Jay Cutler has also released his book, named, “CEO MUSCLE – Jay Cutler’s No Nonsense Guide To Successful Bodybuilding.”
- Various DVDs have also been released about Jay Cutler’s house, bodybuilding, life, etc.
- Once, in 2001, at Mr. Olympia Championship, he was tested positive for banned diuretics.
- Visit his official website @ jaycutler.com.
- Connect with Jay on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.