|Bodybuilder Jay Cutler Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||August 3, 1973|
Jay Cutler is a professional and IFBB bodybuilder from the United States. He was crowned as Mr. Olympia in 2006, 2007, 2009, and 2010 and became the third Mr. Olympia in history to win the title in non-successive years after Franco Columbu and Arnold Schwarzenegger. Jay won Mr. Olympia title in 2009 by defeating the reigning champion, Dexter Jackson. In 2010, he defeated his opponent Phil Heath and became the winner of Mr. Olympia. He got the runner-up place in the 2011 competition and was unable to compete in 2012 due to his biceps injury.
Jay Cutler also did a few bodybuilding related videos such as Jay Cutler: From Jay to Z, The Battle for the Olympia IV: 1999, and Battle for the Olympia V: 2000.
Jason Isaac Cutler
Jay Cutler, Cuts
Sterling, Worcester, Massachusetts, U.S.
Las Vegas, Nevada, U.S.
Jay Cutler started training at Wachusett Regional High School when he was 18 and graduated from Quinsigamond Community College in 1993 (When he was 20) with a degree in criminal justice.
IFBB (International Federation of Bodybuilders) Professional Bodybuilder
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
Contest – 118 kg or 260 pounds
Off-season – 132 kg or 291 pounds
- Chest – 58 in or 150 cm
- Arms – 22 in or 56 cm
- Neck – 19.5 in or 50 cm
- Waist – 34 in or 86 cm
- Calves – 20 in or 51 cm
- Thighs – 33 in or 84 cm
Best Known For
4 Mr. Olympia wins (2006, 2007, 2009 and 2010) and 3 times Arnold Classic Champion
Jay Cutler Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Steak
- Favorite TV Programs – CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (2000)
- Favorite Cheat Food – Fat-free frozen yogurt, burger, and fries
- Favorite Exercises – Walking barbell lunges
- Favorite Bodypart To Train – Legs and Delts (Deltoid Muscle)
- Favorite Movies – Die Hard series (1988)
- Favorite Actors – Robert De Niro and Bruce Willis
- Favorite Sports – Basketball, Football
- Favorite Musical Artists – The Cure, Tupac Shakur, Snoop Dogg
Source – The National
Jay Cutler Facts
- Before beginning with his bodybuilding career, Cutler used to work in Cutler Bros. Concrete – a concrete construction business of his brother, starting from the age of 11.
- Jay Cutler started bodybuilding at the age of 18.
- He was inspired by his personal trainer Marcos Rodriguez to enter bodybuilding.
- Jay Cutler has 2 pets, namely, Scrappy (Cockapoo) and Trace (Airedale terrier).
- Jay Cutler has been featured on the cover of several fitness magazines such as Muscle and Fitness, Muscular Development.
- Jay was ranked 2nd after Phil Heath in the 2011 Mr. Olympia Championship.
- Jay Cutler has won Mr. Olympia title 4 times (2006, 2007, 2009, 2010).
- Jay suggests eating after every 1.5 hours.
- Cuts or Jay Cutler won his first bodybuilding title in 1993 (When he was 20), which was, NPC (National Physique Committee) Iron Bodies Invitational – Teenage & Men’s Middleweight Championship.
- Jay Cutler has also released his book, named, “CEO MUSCLE – Jay Cutler’s No-Nonsense Guide To Successful Bodybuilding.”
- Various DVDs have also been released about Jay Cutler’s house, bodybuilding, life, etc.
- Once, in 2001, at Mr. Olympia Championship, he was tested positive for banned diuretics.
- After competing for Mr. Olympia title in 2013, Cutler started his own business venture named Cutler Nutrition, which primarily makes bodybuilding nutritional supplements.
- He has also been featured in a handful of fitness magazines such as Flex, Muscular Development, and Muscle and Fitness.
- Jay consumes meals with moderate protein, carbs, and low fat. He always maintains his diet and never follows the cheat meal trend.
- He has also attended the Dubai Muscle Show plenty of times.