Krnjaca, Belgrade, Serbia
Bo went to Univerzitet of Dzon Nezbit in her hometown of Belgrade and graduated in 2016 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in economics.
- Siblings – Maja Krsmanovic (Sister)
Bo Krsmanovic is represented by
- Fox Fashion Agency – Belgrade (Mother Agency)
- The Lions – New York
- Elite Model Management – London
- Elite Model Management – Barcelona
- Uno Models – Barcelona
- Seeds Management – Berlin
- Be Model Management – Brussels
- Scoop Models – Copenhagen
- East West Models – Frankfurt
- Model Management – Hamburg
- MGM Models – Dusseldorf
- Modellink Model Agency – Stockholm
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
63 kg or 139 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
In her interviews, Bo Krsmanovic has revealed that her dating life has been seriously affected by her tight work schedule and lots of traveling for work. It has made it difficult for her to hold on relationships as long distance often breeds jealousy and insecurity. She falls in love fairly quickly, though and loves being in relationships.
Race / Ethnicity
Mole mark above her lip
36-26-36 in or 91.5-66-91.5 cm
6 (US) or 36 (EU)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU)
Bo Krsmanovic has advertised for fashion brands, Guess (2014-2016), Intimissimi Winter (2016), etc.
Best Known For
- Having posed in a partially nude photoshoot for the cover of the Maxim magazine in March 2017.
- Being the rookie of the year for Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue for 2016 and 2017 editions.
Bo Krsmanovic Favorite Things
- Best recipe she can cook – Pizza
- Pizza – Pepperoni
- Perfect Night out – Dinner with friends
Source – YouTube.com
Bo Krsmanovic Facts
- In February 2016 and 2017, the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue named her as one of the rookies of the year.
- While growing up, Bo was very active in sports and loved to play soccer with the boys.
- Her father once got her a motorbike as a gift and she has been driving it around since the age of 12. However, since becoming a professional model, she has relegated her bike to the garage as she is scared of breaking her legs.
- When she got the call for modeling work for Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, she was shopping at the Guess store.
- She got her breakthrough after she was recruited by Guess for the modeling campaign.