|Brant Daugherty Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||August 20, 1985|
Brant Daugherty is an American actor known for appearing in popular TV shows like Pretty Little Liars (2010-2016) and Days of Our Lives (2012-2013). He has done endorsement work for brands like Blue Apron, Avance Hotel, and NH Collection Doelen. Brant has a huge social media fan base with more than 1 million followers on Instagram, more than 500k followers on Twitter, and more than 1 million followers on Facebook.
Brant David Daugherty
Mason, Ohio, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Brant studied at the William Mason High School in his hometown. He played football until his sophomore year and also took part in school plays until he graduated in 2004.
He then attended Columbia College Chicago and earned a film degree in 2008 under the tutelage of actor John Mossman.
- Father – David Daugherty (Art Teacher at Mason Middle School) (Died in 2009 from cancer)
- Mother – Mary Beth Daugherty (née Hirt) (Head of rehabilitation services for Shriners Hospital for Children)
- Siblings – Adam Daugherty (Brother), Caitey Daugherty (Sister)
- Others – Ondrej J. Hirt (Maternal Grandfather), Florence Eleanor Tessari (Maternal Grandmother)
Brant is represented by the California-based Innovative Artists LA.
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Brant Daugherty has dated –
- Janel Parrish (2010-2013) – American actress Janel Parrish and Brant were paired on-screen in the teen drama series Pretty Little Liars. Soon enough, things began heating up off-screen as well. The couple dated from February 2010 to April 2013.
- Peta Murgatroyd (2013) – Brant and dancer Peta Murgatroyd met for the first time when they were paired together in season 17 of Dancing With The Stars in 2013. They were rumored to be dating from September 2013 to December 2013 during their stint on the show. They were snapped hanging out together and were even reported to engage in PDA at the TrevorLIVE L.A. event in Hollywood in December 2013.
- Kimberly Hidalgo (2016-Present) – Brant and actress Kimberly Hidalgo began dating in October 2016. They have traveled the world together and shared their candid moments on Instagram. In February 2018, while on a trip to Amsterdam, Brant popped the question to Kimberly and they got engaged. The couple shared the happy news on their respective Instagram feeds. They got married on June 15, 2019, and in December 2020, it was announced that the couple was expecting their first child together. They welcomed a baby boy named Wilder David Daugherty in April 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Irish, Slovak, and Italian ancestry.
- Blue eyes
- He has a tattoo on his right bicep.
Brant has done endorsement work for the following brands –
- Blue Apron
- Avance Hotel
- NH Collection Doelen
- COMO The Halkin
- BOA Steakhouse
- Hoshino Resorts
- Hotel Kanra Kyoto
Best Known For
- Playing the recurring character of Noel Kahn on the teen drama series Pretty Little Liars from 2010 to 2016.
- Essaying the role of Brian in the longest-running NBC drama series Days of Our Lives from 2012 to 2013.
- Being a dance contestant on the 17th season of Dancing With The Stars alongside dancer Peta Murgatroyd. The pair finished in 7th place after getting eliminated in the 8th round of the competition.
In 2013, he made his theatrical film debut in The Starving Games, which is a spoof of The Hunger Games series, as Dale.
First TV Show
In 2010, Brant made his first TV show appearance as Noel Kahn on the drama series Pretty Little Liars.
Brant’s diet includes mostly meats and vegetables. In the name of snacks, he opts for apples and some almonds once in a while.
Brant Daugherty Favorite Things
- Website – Twitter
- Place In Los Angeles – The backlot at Warner Bros.
- Dish At Ink Restaurant – Egg yolk gnocchi
Brant Daugherty Facts
- He has mentioned that if he had not been an actor, he would have been a director.
- His brother has Asperger syndrome. While growing up with his brother, he understood the needs of such families and hence works closely with the charity, New Horizons. The organization provides education and job opportunities for people with special needs.
- He has a pet dog named Knuckles.
- While working on Dancing With The Stars in 2013, one day while returning home, Brant was mugged at gunpoint. The mugger walked away with his workout pants, t-shirts, dance shoes, toothbrush, and cellphone.
- His celebrity crush is Natalie Portman.
- Before joining the cast of Pretty Little Liars as Noel Kahn, Brant had auditioned for the role of Ezra Fitz and Toby Cavanaugh. The roles were eventually played by Ian Harding and Keegan Allen respectively.
- In 2009, Brant joined his cast members from Pretty Little Liars and posed for pictures in support of the NOH8 Campaign. NOH8 is an organization that supports people and their families who have been bullied or discriminated against for being themselves.
Featured Image by Brant Daugherty / Instagram