|Christian Casey Combs Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||April 1, 1998|
Christian Casey Combs is an American singer, rapper, social media personality, and musician who is popularly known for being the son of Sean Combs and late Kimberly Porter. Just like his father, he has also pursued a career in music and released his EP Cyncerely, C3 on March 28, 2019. He has been signed by his father’s record label and has worked alongside artists such as Jeremih, Ty Dolla Sign, and AzChike. Christian Casey Combs has been flourishing in his pursuits and has also garnered a huge social media fan base with more than 2.5 million followers on Instagram and more than 50k followers on Twitter.
Christian Casey Combs
California, United States
Christian Casey Combs graduated high school in the year 2016.
Singer, Rapper, Social Media Personality, Musician
- Father – Sean Combs (also known as Puff Daddy, P. Diddy, Puffy or Diddy) (Rapper, Singer, Songwriter, Record Producer, Record Executive, Actor, Entrepreneur)
- Mother – Kimberly Porter (Model, Actress)
- Siblings – D’Lila Star Combs (Younger Sister), Jessie James (Younger Sister)
- Others – Melvin Earl Combs (Paternal Grandfather) (Served in the U.S. Air Force and was also an associate of convicted New York drug dealer named Frank Lucas) (Murdered at the age of 33), Isaac Combs (Paternal Great Grandfather), Isaac Combs (Paternal Great Great Grandfather), Daisy Curtis (Paternal Great Great Grandmother), Charles Curtis (Paternal Great Great Great Grandfather), Mary Allsup (Paternal Great Great Great Grandmother), Helen Davis (Paternal Great Grandmother), John Henry Davis (Paternal Great Great Grandfather), Mamie /Marnie Mason (Paternal Great Great Grandmother), Janice (Smalls) (Paternal Grandmother) (Model and Teacher’s Assistant), Herbert Smalls (Paternal Great Grandfather), Clayton Smalls (Paternal Great Great Grandfather), Lewis Smalls (Paternal Great Great Great Grandfather), Mary (Paternal Great Great Great Grandmother), Anna (Paternal Great Great Grandmother), Jessie Miriam Collier (Paternal Great Grandmother), Judge Julius Collier (Paternal Great Great Grandfather), Garrison Collier (Paternal Great Great Great Grandfather), Anna Glover (Paternal Great Great Great Grandmother), Mazie Anderson (Paternal Great Great Grandmother), Adam Anderson (Paternal Great Great Great Grandfather), Hester Bannister (Paternal Great Great Great Grandmother), Sarah L. Porter (Maternal Grandmother), Keisha Combs (Paternal Aunt), Justin Dior Combs (Older Paternal Half-Brother, Sean Combs’ son with fashion designer Misa Hylton-Brim) (Instagram Personlaity), Chance (Younger Paternal Half-Sister, Sean Combs’ daughter with businesswoman Sarah Chapman), Quincy Brown (Older Maternal Half-Brother, Kim Porter’s son with singer, rapper, and record producer Al B. Sure) (Singer, Songwriter, Model, Actor, Director, Photographer, Entrepreneur) (Later adopted by Sean Combs)
Christian Casey Combs is represented by Bad Boy.
Hip Hop, Rap
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Christian Casey Combs has dated –
- Breah Hicks – Christian Casey Combs has been in a relationship with model and social media star, Breah Hicks, ever since their high school years. Initially, they were introduced to one another through their mutual friends during a football match. Christian and Breah are completely in love and frequently share their loved-up pictures on social media to keep their fans updated about their relationship status. They can also be seen together on several occasions and events.
Race / Ethnicity
Christian Casey Combs is of African-American descent.
Dark Brown (Natural)
- Toned physique
- Pierced ears
- Prominent Adam’s apple
Christian Casey Combs has either endorsed or promoted a couple of brands via social media which include the likes of Dolce & Gabbana Beauty.
Best Known For
- Being the son of the famous rapper, singer, songwriter, and record producer, Sean Combs, and the late model and actress, Kimberly Porter
- Having worked alongside a number of popular artists such as Jeremih, Smooky MarGielaa, Ty Dolla Sign, Bay Swag, and AzChike
- Having garnered an impressive social media fan base with more than 2.5 million followers on Instagram and more than 50k followers on Twitter
As a Singer
Christian Casey Combs released his debut EP, Cyncerely, C3, on March 28, 2019, via Bad Boy Entertainment/EMPIRE and it consisted of songs such as Heaven Sent, Naughty, On It!, Surf, Good To Ya, Birthday Suit, and Basement.
First TV Show
Christian Casey Combs made his first TV show appearance as himself in an episode, titled 2014 Revolt Music Conference Recap Special, of the music-news series, Revolt Live, in October 2014.
Christian Casey Combs works out extensively and the results are clearly visible as he flaunts his toned core in many of the shirtless pictures that he has shared on Instagram.
Christian Casey Combs Facts
- His parents decided to finally end their on-and-off relationship in the year 2007. Despite their split, both Kimberly and Sean Combs remained totally dedicated towards their children.
- Christian Casey Combs’s 16th birthday was a star-studded event and some of the very popular artists of the industry such as Kendrick Lamar, French Montana, and Meek Mill performed at the event while other celebrities like Lauren London, Kylie Jenner, Kendall Jenner, and Khloe Kardashian were also a part of the celebrations.
- His mother passed away on November 15, 2018, after suffering from pneumonia.
- His younger sisters are twins.
- In January 2018, Christian Casey Combs appeared as Team Captain/Performer in an episode of the comedy TV show, Wild ‘N Out.
- Follow Christian Casey Combs on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Christian Casey Combs / Instagram