|Steelo Brim Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||June 5, 1988|
Steelo Brim is an American actor, TV host, producer, and voice actor, best known for co-hosting the MTV’s TV show Ridiculousness that started airing in 2011. He was a consulting producer of the show in 2012, as well as an executive producer in 2018. Steelo has appeared as himself in TV shows such as The Playboy Morning Show (2014), and Amazingness (2017-2018), and borrowed his voice to the character Meaty in the animated TV series Wild Grinders between 2012 and 2013. He had his theatrical debut in the movie Hardball in 2001, starring as Sterling alongside actors Keanu Reeves, Diane Lane, Michael B. Jordan, and others. He has also played a character of Ulysses Williams in the short film Orange Drive in 2011 and had a minor role in the comedy series Teenage Mountain Lion in 2014, and later appeared as the celebrity in the short drama film About The People in early 2019. Steelo was also known for providing the voice for Graham in the well-known basketball video game NBA 2K17 in 2016 and joining the podcast named Wine & Weed as a co-host in February 2019 on Spotify and iTunes.
Steelo, Skinny D, Dr. Trill, Dr. Phil
Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Chicago, Illinois, United States
Steelo attended Whitney M. Young Magnet High School in Near West Side, Chicago, Illinois, United States.
Actor, TV Host, Voice Actor, Producer
- Father – (Pastor)
- Mother – Tracey Brim (Pastor)
- Siblings – Shalena Brim (Sister). He has several brothers.
- Others – Justin Robert Brim Jr. (Nephew) (d. 2017)
Steelo Brim is represented by Mike Taylor Management (Direct Contact).
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Steelo Brim has dated –
- Rachel Jones (2012-2016) – Steelo hasn’t shared a lot about his previous relationship, but he began dating Rachel in December 2012 and got engaged to her in April 2016, however, they later went their separate ways.
- Conna Walker (2017-Present) – He started dating the womenswear designer known for brands House Of CB and Mistress Rocks in early 2017. The pair was actively dating as of late March 2019.
Race / Ethnicity
Steelo Brim is of African-American descent.
- Tall, athletic physique
- Often wears a full beard facial hair
- Wide nose
Steelo Brim hasn’t endorsed any brands yet but supported the Live Lokai organization, which hopes to find a cure for cancer, in October 2016.
Best Known For
- Being the co-host of the MTV TV show Ridiculousness
- Having a minor role in movie Hardball (2001)
- Being the voice actor for Meaty in the animated series Wild Grinders (2012-2013)
- Starring in short movies Orange Drive (2011) and About The People (2019)
- Joining the iTunes and Spotify podcast named Wine and Weed in February 2019 as a co-host
Steelo Brim made his first theatrical film appearance as Sterling in the drama movie Hardball in 2001.
First TV Show
Steelo Brim made his first TV show appearance as himself in an episode titled Biker Fox of the comedy reality TV series Ridiculousness in 2011.
Because Steelo is one of Michael B. Jordan’s best friends, it is likely that he shared a workout routine at one point. It consisted of incline, decline, and flat bench press, cable rows, weighted chin-ups, shoulder presses, as well as squats, deadlifts, and leg raises.
It is speculated that Steelo goes to the gym 4 times a week due to his busy schedule, and tries to stay in a caloric surplus in order to keep his hard-earned muscle mass by ordering pre-made meals. He often eats a mix of beef or chicken in combination with cucumbers, peppers, and other fruits and vegetables, but isn’t a stranger to drinking alcohol such as beer or cognac.
Steelo Brim Favorite Things
- Animals – Dog, Dolphin
- Sport – Basketball, Baseball
- Baseball Team – Chicago Cubs
- Singer – Prince
- Person – Barack Obama, Craig Sager (Sports Reporter)
- Interest – Cars
- Car Model – BMW M6 Gran Coupe
Steelo Brim Facts
- He has a French bulldog named Nucky, who has his own Instagram account with more than 3250 followers as of late March 2019.
- Steelo played basketball at All-Star Celebrity Basketball Game event on September 11, 2016, at the USC Galen Center in Los Angeles, California, United States.
- He produced and starred in the TV series named Basic Math Day One, which started airing in 2014. It followed his efforts to start his own clothing brand and featured the founders of Undefeated and Diamond Supply Co. clothing brands that gave him invaluable advice.
- During the shooting of Basic Math Day One series in 2014 and afterward, Steelo donated numerous shoes and personal clothing to the homeless people in Los Angeles, California.
- Steelo tried to move to Los Angeles, California 2 times before reaching success as the co-host of TV show Ridiculousness in 2011. The 1st time he lived there, he had to eat convenience store food every day because he could barely afford to pay the rent, and was later forced to move back to his hometown, Chicago, Illinois, due to the lack of funds.
- Despite being raised Christian, he contributed his support for the 49 members of the LGBTQ+ community killed at the nightclub in Orlando, Florida in June 2016, because he believed every human should be in peace with each other.
- A good friend of his, Christopher “Big Black” Boykin, suddenly passed away after he suffered a massive heart attack on May 9, 2017, which was a very hurting experience for Steelo.
- In June 2017, Steelo’s nephew, Justin Robert Brim Jr., was wandering around Steelo’s house in Los Angeles, California, and managed to sneak out unnoticed. At one point he fell into the deep end of the pool in the yard, and because he was 3 years old and didn’t know how to swim, in combination with no one noticing his disappearance for a while, the boy unfortunately drowned.
- He met the actor Michael B. Jordan around 2001, at the set of movie Hardball. They had an instant connection and became best friends.
- Steelo worked in collaboration with Mike WiLL Made-It, a well-known record producer and rapper, on the soundtrack for the movie Creed II (2018), that his best friend, Michael B. Jordan, plays the lead role in.
- In February 2019, Steelo had the chance to meet and talk to one of his idols, basketball star Kobe Bryant.
- Follow him on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
Featured Image by Steelo Brim / Instagram