|Ynna Asistio Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||September 27, 1991|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Ynna Asistio is a Filipino actor who has been cast in various shows such as Ang Daigdig Ko’y Ikaw, On the Wings of Love, FPJ’s Ang Probinsyano, Ipaglaban Mo: Tali, Maalaala Mo Kaya: Piyesa, My Beloved, Maalaala Mo Kaya: Kahon, Ipaglaban Mo:Buhay mo o buhay ko?, Ipaglaban Mo: Pagkakamali, Ipaglaban Mo:Pangarap na Pagtanggap, Maalaala Mo Kaya: Parol, Two Wives, Maalaala Mo Kaya: Itak, Banana Split, Maria Mercedes, It’s Showtime, Minute To Win It, Wagas: Amy & Orly, Sana Ay Ikaw Na Nga, Sisid, Bubble Gang, Reel Love: Tween Hearts, Diva, Puso ng Pasko: Artista Challenge, Party Pilipinas, Let’s Go, George and Cecil, Who’s Your Daddy Now?, Candies, La Vendetta, Dear Friend: Special, and ASAP.
Alynna Alexandra Montenegro Asistio
Ynna, Yns, Alex
Caloocan, Metropolitan Manila, Philippines
Ayala Heights, Quezon City, Philippines
- Father – Macario “Boy” Asistio, Jr. (April 6, 1936 – February 6, 2017) (Former Caloocan Mayor)
- Mother – Nadia Montenegro (Actor)
- Siblings – Alyssa (Older Sister), Alyana (Younger Sister), Anyka (Younger Sister), Alexander (Younger Brother), Alysha (Younger Sister), Sofia (Younger Sister)
- Others – Macario Asistio, Sr. (Paternal Grandfather) (Mayor of Caloocan from 1962-1971), Hazel Ann Mendoza (Aunt) (Former Actor, Former Star Magic Talent), Abbigail (known as Abby) (Paternal Half-Sibling) (Singer), Anna (Paternal Half-Sibling), Angelica (Paternal Half-Sibling), Arriane (Paternal Half-Sibling), Macario III (Paternal Half-Sibling)
Ynna Asistio has been signed with –
- GMA Artist Center
- Star Magic
- Viva Artist Agency
- ABS-CBN Entertainment
- Net 25
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
65 kg or 143.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ynna Asistio has dated –
- Derek Ramsay – She has been romantically involved with British-Filipino model, actor, and host Derek Ramsay in the past.
- Mark Herras (2008-2013) – In 2008, Ynna started dating Filipino film and television actor Mark Herras and they also worked together in shows such as Mga Mata ni Anghelita (2007) and Diva (2010). The duo parted ways in July 2013.
- Waldolf Carbonell (2022-Present) – Ynna Asistio got married to Waldolf Carbonell in the year 2022. It was also revealed that they were expecting their first child together.
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (Hispanic and Asian)
Ynna Asistio is of Spanish descent on her mother’s side and has Filipino roots on her father’s side.
She has done endorsement work for brand such as Tiny Buds.
Ynna Asistio Facts
- She co-starred as Andrea in the 2007 television situational comedy series Who’s Your Daddy Now?.
- In 2007, Ynna Asistio was cast in the recurring role of Lisa in the television fantasy drama series Mga Mata ni Anghelita.
- She brought to life the character of Alex Cardinale in the television drama horror series La Vendettain 2007.
- Alongside Carmina Villarroel, Marvin Agustin, TJ Trinidad, Rhian Ramos, Barbie Forteza, Alden Richards, Lexi Fernandez, Louise delos Reyes, Derrick Monasterio, and Renz Valerio, Ynna Asistio co-starred as Martha in the 2011 psychological horror crime drama film The Road.
- Ynna Asistio made a cameo appearance in the 2011 teen comedy film Tween Academy: Class of 2012.
- She played Maggie Regalado in the romantic comedy-drama television series On the Wings of Love in 2015.
Featured Image by Ynna Asistio / Instagram