|Barbie Forteza Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||July 31, 1997|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Barbara Ambas Forteza
Biñan City, Laguna, Philippines
Due to her busy career, she couldn’t find time for traditional schooling. Instead, she completed her high school education through the Department of Education’s Alternative Learning System.
She then got enrolled at the University of Perpetual Help System to pursue a Bachelor of Arts degree in psychology.
Actress, model, and recording artist
- Father – Tony Forteza
- Mother – Imelda Forteza
- Siblings – Alex (Half-Sister), Gabrielle Vierneza (Half-Sister)
Barbie Forteza is signed up with GMA Artist Center.
Pop, Teen Pop
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
48 kg or 106 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Barbie Forteza has dated –
- Kiko Estrada (2016) – Barbie started dating actor Kiko Estrada in the first half of 2016. They had grown close to each other while shooting for the TV series, That’s My Amboy. In May, she confirmed that they were going out by stating that he raises her energy and inspires her. Barbie also revealed that her parents had given them their blessings to go ahead with their relationship. In July, they were spotted at the Selena Gomez concert as part of Barbie’s birthday celebrations. By November 2016, they had broken up. She confirmed their breakup herself by stating that it was time to make a fresh start and leave negativity of the previous year behind.
- Jak Roberto (2017-Present) – Barbie Forteza started dating actor, model, and singer, Jak Roberto, in May 2017. He is known for having been cast in a number of shows and movies such as Meant to Be, My Love from the Star, Ilustrado, Hanggang makita kang muli, Usapang Real Love, Bubble Gang, Full House Tonight!, and Contessa. The duo shares a loving bond and both of them often upload their loved-up pictures as well as fun videos on social media to give their fans a sneak peek into their love life and Barbie also frequently appears in Jak’s YouTube videos. Moreover, in May 2019, Barbie Forteza and Jak Roberto celebrated their 2-year anniversary.
Race / Ethnicity
31-24-33 in or 79-61-84 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
She is speculated to be wearing a shoe of size 5 (US) or 35.5 (EU).
Barbie Forteza has appeared in the TV commercials for –
- XCESS Salon
- Unisilver Time
- Posh Nails
- Del Monte
- Red Ribbon
- BS Mobile
- FruitasBelladona Bags
- Happy Haus Donuts
- Pizza Pedricos
- Cris-Carl Stuffed Toys
- Megasoft Diapers
- Muebles De Cristina Furniture
- Fernando’s Bakeshop
- Ritz Biscuits
- Jao Ming Glutathione
- Rotary Club of Makati
Best Known For
- Being cast in the lead role in the family drama series, The Half Sisters from 2014 to 2016.
- Playing the supporting role in the independent movie, Mariquina (2014), which helped her win the best-supporting-actress award.
In 2013, she released her debut studio album, Barbie Forteza, in association with MCA Records.
In October 2009, Barbie made her first film appearance in the drama movie, Puntod. She was just 12 years old at the time of movie release.
First TV Show
In 2009, Barbie made her TV show debut as a special participation as Young Jodi in the Philippine drama series, Stairway to Heaven.
Barbie had maintained consistency in hitting the gym. However, her work commitments with TV series, The Half Sisters, from 2014 to 2016, made it difficult for her to have regular access to the gym.
As she had to compromise on her workout frequency, she made sure that she was eating right to maintain her figure.
In general, she focuses on eating protein-rich meat such as chicken and fish. Dark meat such as beef and pork are completely off the table. She believes that the body has to work harder to break the dark meat down. Barbie also eats a lot of green and fresh vegetables.
Barbie Forteza Favorite Things
- Animal – Lioness
- Hangout Place – Coffee Shop
- Flower – Red Tulip
- Food – Mac n’ Cheese
- Movie Genre – Crime and mystery
- Part of the House – Kitchen
- Musical Instrument – Acoustic Guitar
- Drink – Water
- Country – Philippines
- Fictional Character – Linda Blair
- Music Icon – Taylor Swift
- Luxury Brand – Chanel
- Sport – Basketball
- Dessert – Ice Cream
- Season – Fall
Source – PhilStar.com
Barbie Forteza Facts
- Barbie Forteza was the first choice to play the lead role in the TV series, Annaliza. However, due to her work commitments, she decided to turn it down.
- She got her breakthrough after she was selected to play the role of “Young Jodi” in the remake of the popular TV series, Stairway to Heaven.
- She is a keen supporter of the children’s charities and social causes. In fact, she chose to celebrate her 18th birthday at Philippine Children’s Medical Center.