|Claudia Lee Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||June 20, 1996|
Claudia Lee is an American actress and singer known for portraying various important roles in popular TV shows and films like Hart of Dixie, The Girl in the Photographs, and The Outcasts. She has done endorsement work for numerous brands like Nike, Xfinity, Acura, and LaserAway. Claudia has a huge social media fan base with more than 50k followers on Instagram and more than 50k followers on Twitter.
Claudia Lee Mirkowski
Lafayette, Indiana, United States
She divides her time between Los Angeles and Indiana.
While growing up, Claudia Lee attended a private school in Poznan, Poland for a month every summer for 5 years as she tried to learn her father’s native language.
At the age of 13, she went to the School of Creative and Performing Arts (SOCAPA) summer camp in Vermont, where she studied filmmaking and acting.
- Father – Klaudius Mirkowski
- Mother – Denise Mirkowski
- Siblings – She has an older brother.
- Others – Leland H. “Lee” Krause (Maternal Grandfather), Eleanor Jean Barnum (Maternal Grandmother)
Claudia Lee is represented by –
- Paradigm Talent Agency
- LINK Entertainment
- Strong Management
- Joanne Horowitz Management
CLM Enterprises, Inc.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Claudia Lee has dated –
- Garrett Clayton (2013-2016) – Claudia started going out with actor Garrett Clayton in the summer of 2013. They were spotted together on a couple of occasions over the summer by the press. They seem to have separated in the early months of 2016 as they weren’t seen together after that.
- James Ireland – As per reports, Claudia had a brief affair with actor James Ireland in the past.
- Jayson Blair – Claudia and actor Jayson Blair made their relationship public in the summer of 2017 with a series of public appearances. However, they later broke up.
Race / Ethnicity
On her father’s side, she has Polish ancestry, while, on her mother’s side, she is of German and English descent.
She often tends to dye her hair ‘dark brown’ or ‘red’.
Green with a hint of brown
- Claudia Lee has been featured in the endorsement campaigns for Nike as well as Xfinity.
- She also started her acting career by appearing in a commercial for Comcast.
She has also used her social media activity such as pictures and videos to promote brands such as –
- Levi’s Made & Crafted
Best Known For
- Being cast in the recurring role of Magnolia Breeland in the comedy-drama TV series, Hart of Dixie
- Being cast in the leading role in the horror thriller movie, The Girl in the Photographs
- Having played the role of Whitney Bennett in the teen comedy movie, The Outcasts
In February 2012, she released her debut studio album, Here Right Now.
In 2013, she made her theatrical film debut as Brooke in the superhero comedy movie, Kick-Ass 2.
First TV Show
In 2011, Claudia Lee made her first TV show appearance in the Hyp-Bro-Tized episode of the Disney sitcom Zeke and Luther.
Claudia Lee Facts
- She started taking dance classes before she turned 3. She has taken jazz, tap, and ballet dance classes in the past.
- While attending School of Cinema and Performing Arts summer camp, she met Harry Abrams, President of the Abrams Artists Agency. Abrams offered to represent her and soon Lee and her mother took a 3-month trip to Los Angeles to kickstart her acting career.
- She booked her first advertisement campaign within 7 weeks of having arrived in Los Angeles.
- She started taking piano classes at the age of 10.
- Visit her official website @ claudialeelive.com.
- Follow her on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Claudia Lee / Instagram