|Deeksha Seth Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9.5 in|
|Date of Birth||February 14, 1990|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Deeksha Seth is an Indian actress and model who is known for her work in the films Vedam (2010), Mirapakaay Wanted (2011), and Rajapattai (2011 ). Other than that, she is also known for competing in the Femina Miss India beauty pageant in 2009, making it amongst the top finalists.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
She studied at the Mayo College Girls’ School in Ajmer.
Actress, Model, Beauty Pageant Contestant, Producer, Dancer, Artist, Director
- Father – Vasudeva Mani
- Mother – Latha Mani
- Siblings – Sagun Seth (Sister)
5 ft 9.5 in or 176.5 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Roman nose
- Small lips
- Heart-shaped face
Deeksha has appeared in the commercials for various brands including R.S.Brothers.
Deeksha Seth Facts
- Her father worked for ITC Limited in the past, due to which she spent her younger years growing up in various cities such as Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Rajasthan, Gujarat, Uttar Pradesh, Kathmandu, and Nepal.
- She studied at a school in Chennai until class 3. Later, she was also enlisted as a boarding student at Mayo College Girls’ School.
- Deeksha once stated that she wanted to be a marine archaeologist.
- She was yet in college, when she was discovered by a Femina Miss India contest scout in 2009, while present at a National Service Scheme event. It was the scout who convinced her into taking part in the beauty contest and was helped by a friend of her father to prepare a portfolio.
- Despite having no previous modeling experience, Deeksha managed to earn a place amongst the top 10 finalists in the Femina Miss India contest. However, she won the subtitle of “Fresh Face”.
- Her career in the film industry started after she was discovered by a casting director during a modeling assignment and cast as Pooja in the Telugu film Vedam in 2014, alongside the likes of actor Allu Arjun, Anushka Shetty, and Manchu Manoj to name a few.
Featured Image By Deeksha Seth / Instagram