|Allu Arjun Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||April 8, 1983|
Allu Arjun is an Indian Telugu cinema actor, dancer, producer, and playback singer who spends most of his time working on action-packed and romantic film genres. He has won several awards for his superior acting skills like Filmfare Award South and Nandi Award. Allu has done endorsement work for numerous brands like Red Bus, Olx, Hero, Frooti, and LOT Mobile. He has more than 2 million followers on Instagram, more than 3 million followers on Twitter, and more than 13 million followers on Facebook.
Bunny, Mallu Arjun, Stylish Star
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Allu Arjun completed his studies from St. Patrick’s College, Chennai.
Actor, Producer, Dancer, Playback Singer
- Father – Allu Aravind (Film Producer and Distributor)
- Mother – Allu Nirmala
- Siblings – Allu Sirish (Younger Brother) (Actor), Allu Venkatesh (Brother) (Actor)
- Others – Allu Rama Lingaiah (Paternal Grandfather) (Comic Actor), Allu Kanaka Ratnam (Paternal Grandmother), Chiranjeevi (Paternal Uncle) (Actor & Politician), Surekha Konidela (Paternal Aunt), Pawan Kalyan (Uncle) (Actor, Producer, Director, Writer, Politician), Ram Charan (Cousin) (Producer, Actor, Dancer, Entrepreneur)
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
69 kg or 152 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Allu has dated –
- Sneha Reddy (2011-Present) – Entrepreneur Sneha Reddy and Arjun met at a common friend’s wedding where they fell in love at first sight. A couple of days later, Arjun proposed to her and she accepted. After dating for a short while, they tied the knot in March 2011. The couple has 2 children – boy Ayaan (b. April 3, 2014) and a daughter Arha (b. November 21, 2016).
- Sri Reddy – Rumor
Race / Ethnicity
Arjun has done endorsement work for several brands such as –
- Red Bus
- LOT Mobile
- Fair and Handsome
- 7 Up
Best Known For
Starring in the lead role as Arya in a musical, comedy/drama film Arya directed by Sukumar in 2004
As a Singer
Along with singers Anuj Gurwara, Achu, and Chaitra, Allu Arjun had sung the song Prapancham Naaventa Vasthunte for the film Vedam in 2010.
Arjun made his theatrical film debut in Tollywood as Master Allu Venkatesh in Vijetha in 1985. He was 2 years old at that time.
First TV Show
Allu Arjun made his first TV show appearance as himself on the Telugu talk-show Prematho Mee Lakshmi in 2011.
Arjun takes great pleasure in keeping his body fit and healthy. He went to the US in 2017 for a month for physical makeover training during his film shooting of Naa Peru Surya, Naa Illu India.
Arjun tries to maintain a lean muscular figure to adjust his level of fitness to the type of roles he gets.
Allu Arjun Facts
- Arjun was just 2 years old when his father Allu Aravind introduced him to the silver screen.
- In 2003, he made his film debut as an adult with the lead role of Simhadri alongside Aditi Agarwal in “Gangotri”.
- In 2004, Arjun played the title role in Sukumar’s directorial debut film Arya which turned out to be Arjun’s quantum leap into Tollywood.
- Arjun is considered as Telugu cinema’s role-model. On his birthday, Arjun donates blood and meets and greets children who are physically and mentally challenged.
- In 2014, he starred in a short awareness ad titled “I Am That Change” in which he mimics rich people bribing a police officer and walking past security check. Later, he makes a change by doing things just as an average person would do.
- In 2016, Arjun founded a pub “800 Jubilee” in Hyderabad. He partnered with M Kitchens and an American restaurant chain called Buffalo Wild Wings.
- In 2016, he was ranked #59 amongst the top 100 celebrities in the Forbes India list in the ‘fame’ category.
- According to an article published by India Today in 2018, Arjun was one the highest paid actors in Telugu cinema.
- In 2018, he became known as the stylish star for his unprecedented appearances, dancing skills, and his trendsetting fashion.
- In 2018, Arjun was featured on the cover of Opinion Express with the caption “Allu Arjun Stylish Star Of The Millennium”.
- Follow him on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Bollywood Hungama / www.bollywoodhungama.com / CC BY-3.0