|Jack Falahee Quick Info
|5 ft 10 in
|Date of Birth
|February 20, 1989
Jack Falahee is an American actor and singer who is best known for portraying roles such as Connor Walsh in How to Get Away with Murder, Charlie McBride in Twisted, and Frank Stringfellow in Mercy Street. He has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as Rage, Cardboard Boxer, Lily & Kat, We Are Boats, The Song of Sway Lake, The Carrie Diaries, Submissions Only, Ironside, and many more. As a singer, he has served as the main singer of the band, Diplomacy.
Jack Ryan Falahee
Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States
Jack went to a Catholic School and then, got enrolled in the Huron High School in Ann Arbor.
Post that, he graduated from the Tisch School of the Arts of New York University in 2011 with a BFA degree in drama.
To polish up his acting skills, he attended a course at the International Theater Workshop in Amsterdam.
- Father – was a doctor
- Mother – was a speech pathologist
- Siblings – Michael Falahee (Younger Brother)
He has one older sibling and two younger siblings (including Michael). His one sister is a lawyer.
Jack is represented by –
- United Talent Agency
- Soffer / Namoff Entertainment
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
76 kg or 167.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jack Falahee has dated –
- Aja Naomi King (2016) – Jack Falahee was reported to be in a relationship with actress Aja Naomi King after having grown closer while working on the sets of How to Get Away with Murder.
Note – For his Huron High School prom, his date was classmate Sadie. But, it is unknown whether they were dating at the time.
Race / Ethnicity
Jack is of Italian descent on mother’s side, whereas, has Irish, German, Swiss, and English ancestry on father’s side.
Best Known For
His role of Connor Walsh in the legal drama series, How to Get Away with Murder, and as Benjamin Stringfellow in the historical drama series, Mercy Street.
Jack Falahee made his film debut with the 2012 short film Sunburn as Kevin.
First TV Show
In 2013, Jack was seen in an episode of The CW’s dramedy series The Carrie Diaries for his role as Colin.
Falahee’s How to Get Away with Murder co-star Matt McGorry acts as his training partner as well as a personal trainer. Apart from the obligation to look his best as a gay heartthrob in the TV series, he isn’t a big fan of gym workouts.
For his gym sessions, he likes to blend a good cardio routine with series of strength training exercises. His preferred workout activity is hiking. Whenever he can find time out of his busy shooting schedule, he heads out for hiking with his close friends.
Jack Falahee Favorite Things
- Board Game – Settlers of Catan
- How to get Away with Murder Episode – Pilot episode
- Movie – Toy Story (1995)
- TV Shows – Peaky Blinders, How I Met Your Mother (2005-2014)
- Dream Travel Destinations – Spain, Berlin (in Germany)
Jack Falahee Facts
- While growing up, he had no intentions to become an actor and only got involved in drama after a close friend’s tragic death as he participated in a play as a tribute to his friend, who was involved in theater.
- In the run up to the 2016 US Presidential election, he was a vocal supporter of Hillary Clinton.
- He is a firm supporter of LGBT rights and has attended many same-sex foundation events to voice his opinion on the issue.
- He has collaborated with Disney to raise funds for the Los Angeles Children’s Hospital’s pediatric cancer research program. He managed to raise more than $12,000.
- He has a pet dog named Banjo.