Jack Ryan Falahee
Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States
Jack went to a Catholic School and then, got enrolled in the Huron High School in Ann Arbor.
Post that, he graduated from the Tisch School of the Arts of New York University in 2011 with a BFA degree in drama.
To polish up his acting skills, he attended a course at the International Theater Workshop in Amsterdam.
- Father – was a doctor.
- Mother – was a speech pathologist.
- Siblings – Michael Falahee (Younger Brother)
He has one older sibling and two younger siblings (including Michael). His one sister is a lawyer.
Jack is represented by –
- United Talent Agency
- Soffer / Namoff Entertainment
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
76 kg or 167.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jack Falahee has dated –
- Aja Naomi King (2016) – Jack Falahee was reported to be in a relationship with actress Aja Naomi King after having grown closer while working on the sets of How to Get Away with Murder.
Note – For his Huron High School prom, his date was classmate Sadie. But, it is unknown whether they were dating at the time.
Race / Ethnicity
Jack is of Italian descent on mother’s side, whereas, has Irish, German, Swiss, and English ancestry on father’s side.
His body specifications may be –
- Chest – 42 in or 107 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 15 in or 38 cm
- Waist – 34 in or 86 cm
Jack Falahee has not endorsed any brand.
His religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
His role of Connor Walsh in legal drama series, How to Get Away with Murder, and as Benjamin Stringfellow in the historical drama series, Mercy Street.
Jack Falahee made his film debut with 2012 short film Sunburn as Kevin.
First TV Show
In 2013, Jack was seen in an episode of The CW’s dramedy series The Carrie Diaries for his role as Colin.
Falahee’s How to Get Away with Murder co-star Matt McGorry acts as his training partner as well as a personal trainer. Apart from the obligation to look his best as a gay heartthrob in the TV series, he isn’t a big fan of gym workouts.
For his gym sessions, he likes to blend a good cardio routine with series of strength training exercises. His preferred workout activity is hiking. Whenever he can find time out of his busy shooting schedule, he heads out for hiking with his close friends.
Jack Falahee Favorite Things
- Board Game – Settlers of Catan
- How to get Away with Murder Episode – Pilot episode
- Movie – Toy Story (1995)
- TV Shows – Peaky Blinders, How I Met Your Mother (2005-2014)
- Dream Travel Destinations – Spain, Berlin (in Germany)
Jack Falahee Facts
- While growing up, he had no intentions to become an actor and only got involved in drama after a close friend’s tragic death as he participated in a play as a tribute to his friend, who was involved in theater.
- In the run up to the 2016 US Presidential election, he was a vocal supporter of Hillary Clinton.
- He is a firm supporter of LGBT rights and has attended many same-sex foundation events to voice his opinion on the issue.
- He has collaborated with Disney to raise funds for the Los Angeles Children’s Hospital’s pediatric cancer research program. He managed to raise more than $12,000.
- He has a pet dog named Banjo.
- Connect with Jack Falahee on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.