|Luna Blaise Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||October 1, 2001|
Luna Blaise is an American actor and singer who is known for having been cast as Nicole in the sitcom Fresh Off the Boat, Olive Stone in the supernatural drama series Manifest, and Elena Tellez in the coming-of-age film Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe. In addition to that, she has also been a part of movies like Konflooent, Surviving Theater 9, Concrete Kids, Memoria, Vicious Circle, and The Breakdown.
Los Angeles, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Luna started homeschooling at 13. The decision was taken by her mother to allow her to focus more on her acting and singing career.
- Father – Paul Boyd (Director)
- Mother – Angelyna Martinez (Actor)
- Siblings – River Boyd (Older Brother)
Primary Wave manages Luna Blaise.
She has also been signed with L.A. Talent, Model Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
51 kg or 112.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Luna Blaise has dated –
- Jacob Sartorius – Singer Jacob Sartorius was RUMORed to be dating Luna Blaise. The two confirmed the same on Twitter. However, Luna received a lot of negativity and hate after which they deleted the post. Later on, Luna went on to clarify in one of her videos that she is not romantically involved with Jacob and they’re just good friends.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Hispanic)
Luna’s father has Scottish lineage and is from Glasglow, Scotland.
Luna’s mother has Hispanic roots and is a Mexican American. Her mother also has Jewish roots.
Her petite frame
34-28-34 in or 86-71-86 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU) or 8 (UK)
Luna has worked with many brands such as McDonald’s, KFC, Dunkin Hines, Target, Gap, Juicy Couture, and various others.
Best Known For
- Starring in the music video of Jacob Sartorius’s debut single “Sweatshirt.” The video garnered more than 40 million views.
- Her recurring role as Nicole in the comedy TV series Fresh Off the Boat
As a Singer
Luna Blaise dropped her debut single “Over You” on February 23, 2017, along with a music video.
Luna had a cameo in the 2008 theatrical drama film Vicious Circle directed by Paul Boyd.
First TV Show
Luna made her television show debut as Nicole on ABC’s sitcom Fresh Off the Boat in 2015.
Luna Blaise Favorite Things
- Food – Any variety of food
- TV Shows – Anything Disney
- Disney Princess – Snow White
- Restaurant – Earth Café
- Season – Winter
- Movie – Super 8 (2011)
- Sport – Baseball
- Murder Case – J Simpson trial
- Color – Black, white, and Gray
- Holiday – Halloween
- Ice-cream – Mint chip, chocolate, and coffee
- Game – Pokémon GO
- Female Actors – Drew Barrymore and Jodie Foster
- Starbucks Beverage – Oprah Chai Latte
Source – Latina, YouTube.com
Luna Blaise Facts
- She considers Jennifer Lopez to be her inspiration.
- She loves to travel.
- She is fond of animals. She had a pet fish named George O’Malley (a character from the medical drama Grey’s Anatomy), a pet dog named Lola. She also has a cat named Franklin who she fondly calls Franky.
- She has a birthmark on her stomach which she describes as an upside-down heart.
- She gets anxious when trucks are driving near her.
- She is fascinated with murder mysteries.
- Luna Blaise has no allergies, and hence she is fond of food and loves to try new cuisines.
- She is a heavy sleeper and can sleep anywhere and anytime. She tends to sleep on her stomach.
- The first thing she notices about people is their eyes.
- She can voice an excellent Australian accent.
- She loved playing dress-up as a kid and being in front of the camera. She started modeling when she was only 7.
- Her celebrity crush is Justin Bieber.
- If she had a super-power, she would choose to be invisible and fly.
- She is fond of the Kardashians for their lifestyle and wishes to meet them.
- Her dream role is to act in a sci-fi movie and work with Steven Spielberg.
- She brought to life the character of Nina (age 13) in the 2015 drama film Memoria, starring James Franco, Thomas Mann, and Teo Halm.
- Luna was born on a full moon day, and coincidentally her name means Moon.
- From 2015 to 2018, she appeared in the recurring role of Nicole in the sitcom television series Fresh Off the Boat. This role won her the 2016 Young Artist Award in the “Recurring Young Actress (14-21)” category.
- She is double-jointed at her thumb and foot.
- She confesses to being very sarcastic.
- When she was young, she pretended to be a racing car and broke her arm while rollerblading.
- She has musical roots. Her father plays the guitar, her mom can sing, and her brother can rap.
- In 2018, she started playing the character of Olive Stone, Ben and Grace’s daughter who is Cal’s twin sister, in the supernatural drama television series Manifest. She co-starred in the show alongside Melissa Roxburgh, Josh Dallas, Athena Karkanis, J. R. Ramirez, Jack Messina, Parveen Kaur, Matt Long, and Holly Taylor.
- She prefers being quiet and observing people at social events. She would start a conversation once she is in her comfort zone.
Featured Image by Luna Blaise / Instagram
I love Luna so much she’s amazing