|Breland Emory Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||October 18, 1987|
Breland Emory is an American social media personality and YouTube star who has gained fame with her YouTube channel, GlitterForever17, on which she uploads videos that revolve around DIYs, life hacks, beauty, SFX Makeup, and other random stuff. She makes very engaging videos as it is certainly clear by the fan base that she has achieved on YouTube. Sometimes super eccentric, her videos often address the lesser talked-about things and that is another factor that makes them different as well as unique. Created on May 20, 2011, the channel has garnered a huge social media fan base with more than 3.5 million subscribers and more than 500 million views on its videos. Moreover, Breland Emory also enjoys more than 200k followers on Instagram and more than 50k followers on Twitter.
Louisiana, United States
Louisiana, United States
YouTube Star, Social Media Personality
- Father – He had a pest control business.
- Mother – Romona Kent (Manager)
- Others – Teresa (Half-Sister)
Breland Emory is represented by –
- Amanda Marzolf from Abrams Talent Management, Talent Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States
- Romona Kent, Manager
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Breland Emory has dated –
- Slava Avdeev – Breland Emory is in a relationship with a Russian immigrant named Slava Avdeev. Slava was born and raised in Moscow, Russia and often appears in her YouTube videos as well as in other social media feed and the duo enjoys traveling with one another. After dating for quite a while, Breland and Slava got engaged and then, they eventually got married on July 17, 2017. Soon after, on August 23, 2017, Breland Emory officially changed her surname to ‘Avdeev’. Both of them keep the fans engaged by posting a lot of their pictures on their respective social media accounts and the happy couple seems to be going strong, which is evident from their pictures.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
- Pouty lips
- Widow’s peak
Breland Emory has either endorsed or promoted a variety of brands through social media which include the likes of Sharpie, Ulta Beauty, Urban Decay Cosmetics, MAC Cosmetics, Amazon, Scentbird, Kleenex, Bath & Body Works, Summer’s Eve, Memebox, VelvetCaviar, Poshmark, Cora, Smashbox Cosmetics, ColourPop Cosmetics, Starrily, GLAMGLOW, e.l.f. Cosmetics, eSalon, Lotus Biscoff UK, KleanColor, My Little Pony, Pixie Crush, Michaels Stores, NxN, Angel Shave Club, and In-N-Out Burger.
Best Known For
- Her YouTube channel, titled GlitterForever17, on which she uploads videos based on DIYs, life hacks, beauty, SFX Makeup, and other engaging stuff and which has also accumulated more than 3.5 million subscribers and more than 500 million views on its videos
- Having garnered an impressive social media fan base with more than 200k followers on Instagram and more than 50k followers on Twitter
Breland Emory Facts
- She joined YouTube with her channel, GlitterForever17, on May 20, 2011, and the first video that was uploaded on the channel the following day was titled “My Hair Makeover: Caramel Highlights & Layered Haircut”.
- Before her social media career took off, Breland Emory used to work in retail at a local mall and later joined the Seventeen Social Club for Seventeen Magazine. She even got featured in the magazine’s April 2014 issue.
- At the 2012 NYX Face Awards, she was placed in the top 30.
- She has collaborated with a number of artists such as Karina Garcia, Lisa Schwartz, Timmy Timato, Threadbanger, and Lucas Cruikshank.
- As for June 2019, Breland Emory had not talked to her father for around 15 years. She has also explained in one of her YouTube videos, titled “Talking About My “Dad” & Eating Burger King Breakfast”, that she was raised by her mother and her father was not so much around and as a matter of fact, she does not miss him unlike what people might think.
- She has claimed to be a very messy eater who does not prefer to talk while she is eating.
- Breland refers to her fans as ‘Glitter Clitters’.
- Follow Breland Emory on Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter.
Featured Image by Breland Emory / Instagram