|Brett Cullen Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||August 26, 1956|
Brett Cullen is an American actor renowned for his performances in numerous films and TV series like Leaving Normal, The Killing Jar, The Life Before Her Eyes, Legacy, Desperate Housewives, The West Wing, and Under the Dome. He holds a degree from the University of Houston School of Theatre & Dance.
Peter Brett Cullen
Houston, Texas, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Brett Cullen attended the James Madison High School in Houston, Texas and graduated in 1974. Later, in 1979 he passed out from the University of Houston School of Theatre & Dance.
- Father – Lucien Hugh Cullen (Oil Industry Executive)
- Mother – Catherine Cullen
- Siblings – Crystal Cullen (Sister)
Brett Cullen is managed by Domain Talent, Talent Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States.
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
84 kg or 185 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Brett Cullen has dated –
- Michele Little – Brett is married to former actress Michele Little who is best known for Apollo 13 (1995), Halloween III: Season of the Witch (1982) and The Perfect Man (1993). The couple is blessed with a beautiful daughter named Harper Cullen (b. May 26, 1995). Harper is also an actress.
Race / Ethnicity
- Long rounded chin
- Tall height
He hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand yet.
Best Known For
- His versatile roles in films including Leaving Normal (1992) as Kurt, The Killing Jar (1997) as Michael Sanford, Ghost Rider (2007) as Barton Blaze, The Life Before Her Eyes (2007) as Paul McFee, Killing Dinner (2009) as Michael Dinner, Monte Carlo (2011) as Robert, The Dark Knight Rises (2012) as Congressman Byron Gilley, and many more
- Portraying popular roles in TV series like Legacy (1998) as Ned Logan, The Mountain (2004) as John ‘Whit’ Whitman, Desperate Housewives (2004–2005) as Detective Burnett, The West Wing (2005–2006) as Governor Ray Sullivan R-WV, Ugly Betty (2006–2007) as Ted LeBeau, Devious Maids (2013–2015) as Michael Stappord, and Narcos as Ambassador Arthur Crosby, among others
In 1986, he made his theatrical film debut in the action comedy film Stewardess School as Philo Henderson.
First TV Show
In 1980, he made his first TV show appearance on the mini-series The Chisholms as Gideon Chisholm.
Brett Cullen Favorite Things
- Word – Tenacity
Source – BrettCullen.com
Brett Cullen Facts
- During his student life at the University of Houston, Brett was a competitive fencer.
- In his teens, while on a surfing expedition in Mexico, he met with an accident and almost drowned.
- In his early career, he worked with the Houston Shakespeare Festival for 4 years.
- Brett and Dennis Quaid are close friends. Brett introduced Dennis to his wife, Kimberly Buffington in Austin, Texas.
- In April 2012, Brett received the Distinguished Alumni Award from the University of Houston.
- Brett and musician Meat Loaf own a production company called The Yellow Rose Inc.
- Brett has also been featured in Meat Loaf’s music video “I’d lie for you (And that’s the truth)”. He has also sung backup for Meat Loaf’s song “Life Is A Lemon”.
- He was named as a spokesman for “Houston Works” on February 8, 2011.
- His has also performed in numerous stage plays including Much Ado About Nothing, The Man Who Came to Dinner, Macbeth, Merry Wives of Windsor, The Tempest, Romeo and Juliet, Two-Thing Circus, and many more.
- His least favorite word is “No”.
- The sound that he loves the most is the sound of the waves breaking on the ocean.
- If he weren’t an actor, he would have been a professional golfer.
- Visit his official website @ brettcullen.com.
- He is not active on social media.
Featured Image by Austin Film Society / YouTube