|Brett Gelman Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||October 6, 1976|
Brett Gelman is an American actor, comedian, writer, and producer who is mostly recognized for his roles as Murray Bauman in Stranger Things (2017-Present) and Martin in Fleabag (2016-2019).
Brett Clifford Gelman
Jaddy (means Jewish Daddy)
Highland Park, Illinois, United States
Brett attended Highland Park High School in his hometown.
He was trained in theater at the University of North Carolina School of the Arts.
Actor, Comedian, Producer, Writer
Brett has been represented by –
- Management 360
- ICM Partners
Brett’s net worth was $500,000 according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Brett has dated –
- Janicza Bravo (2015-2018) – In December 2015, the Twin Peaks actor married director Janicza Bravo, who is known for films like Lemon (2017) and Zola (2020). The couple was divorced within 3 years in 2018.
- Ari Dayan – As of 2022, Brett is in a relationship with musician Ari Dayan.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry.
He sports a beard.
Brett has endorsed brands such as –
- Gentle Monster
- Mohawk General Store
- Padmore Barnes
- Clarks Original
Brett Gelman Favorite Things
- Roles Of Himself – Isaac Lachmann from Lemon (2017), Murray Bauman from Stranger Things
- Clothing Store In Los Angeles – Mohawk General
- Brands – Aimé Leon Dore, Dries van Noten, Bode, Yves Saint Laurent, Gucci, Thom Browne
- Movies – Uncut Gems (2019), Zola (2020)
- Comedic Performances – Zero Mostel and Gene Wilder in the film, The Producers (1967)
Brett Gelman Facts
- He had to learn to speak Russian as well as train in karate for his role on Stranger Things.
- Brett was previously a member of the Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre.
- He has frequently collaborated with comedian Jon Daly. The two have performed together as a comedy rap duo called Cracked Out.
Featured Image by Gage Skidmore / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0