Scorpio / Sagittarius
New York City, New York, United States
Bridget attended Perth High School.
Fashion / Runway model
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
She is signed with these modeling agencies –
- Chadwick Models – Perth
- The Society Management – New York
- Modelwerk – Hamburg
- Elite Model Management – Milan
- Elite Model Management – London
- Chic Management – Sydney
- Elite Model Management – Paris
5 ft 10½ in or 179 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Bridget dated –
- Nathaniel Hoho – Walking Shapes’ lead vocalist and guitarist, Nathaniel Hoho started dating the Australian model in 2014. The two of these announced their engagement in March 2015. She married Hoho in July 2016 in a private ceremony.
Race / Ethnicity
- Thick eyebrows
33-24-35 in or 84-61-89 cm
6 (US) or 36 (EU)
9 (US) or 40 (EU) or 6.5 (EU)
She has advertised for swimwear brand Tigerlily.
Her religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
Walking the 2015 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show.
First Fashion Show
She debuted with Ready to Wear – Autumn / Winter 2011 fashion show where she walked the ramp for David Jones.
She has not done any of the films.
Malcolm likes to workout. But, she does not spend more than an hour in the gym. Her workout also consists of ballet, Pilates, boxing and yoga. She generally takes weekend off from exercises.
Three months before the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2015, she completely left sugar, alcohol, and refined carbohydrates, and instead increased the consumption of vegetables and protein shakes. She also started working out daily which included Ballet Beautiful and a boxing session with Michael Olajide, Jr.
Bridget Malcolm Favorite Things
- Food – Tempeh, fried veggies like broccoli and sweet potatoes
- Boxer – Sugar Ray Robinson
- Vegan Dessert – Vegan Apple Pie
Source – Official Tumblr
Bridget Malcolm Facts
- Bridget finished at 3rd place at Vivien’s annual model search parade held in October 2007.
- She can play the musical instrument called oboist. Watch her play it on her Tumblr profile. She has played oboe for a decade for a West Australian Youth Orchestra.
- Bridget practices meditation.
- As a child, she was active in dancing. She is now a professionally trained ballet dancer.
- She started dancing at the age of 3. She can also sing.
- She is a big fan of Cadbury’s Caramello Koalas. Whenever she visits Australia, she never forgets to pick a packet of this Cadbury chocolate.
- She started showing more care towards animals and humankind after she turned vegan.
- Connect with Bridget on Twitter, Instagram, and Tumblr.