|Bridget Moynahan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9½ in|
|Date of Birth||April 28, 1971|
Bridget Moynahan is an American actress and model who is best known for portraying roles such as Erin Reagan in Blue Bloods, Rachel in Coyote Ugly, Halley Buchanan in Serendipity, Dr. Susan Calvin in I, Robot, and Helen Wick in John Wick. She has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as Row Your Boat, Whipped, The Sum of All Fears, Lord of War, Gray Matters, Unknown, Battle: Los Angeles, Crown Vic, S*x and the City, Eli Stone, Six Degrees, and many more.
Kathryn Bridget Moynahan
Binghamton, New York, United States
Pacific Palisades, California, U.S.
When Moynahan was 7, she went to Longmeadow High School in Massachusetts from where she completed her graduation in 1989.
Bridget also went to the University of Massachusetts Amherst.
Actress, Model, author
- Father – Edward Bradley Moynahan (Scientist & former administrator at the University of Massachusetts Amherst)
- Mother – Mary Bridget (née Moriarty) (Former School Teacher)
- Siblings – Sean Moynahan (Younger Brother), Andy Moynahan (Older Brother)
She is represented by these agencies (as an actress) –
- Brillstein Entertainment Partners
- Innovative Artists L.A.
As a model, she was signed with Ford Modeling Agency.
5 ft 9½ in or 177 cm
57 kg or 126 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Bridget Moynahan dated –
- Tom Brady (2004-2006) – Moynahan started dating American footballer Tom Brady in 2004. But, the two broke up in December 2006. The couple had a boy named John Edward Thomas Moynahan (b. August 2007).
- McG (2010) – Moynahan briefly dated film director and producer, McG (also called Joseph McGinty Nichol) in September 2010.
- Andrew Frankel (2013-Present) – Moynahan commenced dating businessman Andrew Frankel in 2013. After dating for 2 years, the duo tied the knot on October 17, 2015 at The Hamptons.
Race / Ethnicity
She belongs to an Irish American family.
- Slender body
- Flat Stomach
35-24-35 in or 89-61-89 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
Moynahan has served as the brand ambassador of NYDJ, a denim line in 2014.
Bridget also became the face of Garnier’s skincare line in 2009.
In 2005, she was seen in TV and radio commercials about Comcast.
Best Known For
As an actress, Moynahan is best known for her roles in the movies I, Robot (2004) as Susan Calvin, and Lord of War (2005) as Ava Fontaine, and as Erin Reagan in the CBS police procedural drama series Blue Bloods.
Moynahan played the role of an apartment owner in her debut drama film Row Your Boat in 1999.
First TV Show
From 1999 to 2000, Moynahan played Natasha Naginsky in her debut show, the HBO romantic comedy series Sex and the City in 7 episodes.
Moynahan says that she is extremely passionate about having a healthy lifestyle which is why she indulges in going to the gym regularly.
Since her childhood, Moynahan has been into sports. She was the captain of her basketball team and also played soccer and lacrosse.
She also believes in taking naps as it is extremely important for the body.
For her diet, she eats a lot of vegetables, proteins and a low fat diet. She also says that the worst health habit would be indulging in coffee.
Bridget Moynahan Favorite Things
- Food – Swedish Meatballs
- Book – This is Where I Leave You (By Jonathan Tropper)
- Beverage – Vodka
Source – IMDb
Bridget Moynahan Facts
- In 2002, she was placed at 86th position in Stuff magazine’s list of “102 Sexiest Women in the World”.
- She got her training to become an actor from New York based Caymichael Patten Studio.
- She had a pretty successful modeling career as she was signed to the Ford Modeling Agency. She did numerous magazine covers including that for Glamour and Vogue before pursuing her acting career.
- She co-authored a cookbook named “The Blue Bloods Cookbook” along with Wendy Howard Goldberg in 2015.
- Bridget was a tomboy in her early days.