|Brittany Byrnes Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||July 31, 1987|
Brittany Byrnes is an Australian actress, dancer, and choreographer who had an early start in the art and entertainment industry when she was only 7 years old. Her most prominent roles were in TV series such as Search for Treasure Island (1998-2000), Escape of the Artful Dodger (2001) as Hannah Schuller, and H2O: Just Add Water (2007-2008), where she starred in 2nd and 3rd season as the villain Charlotte. She also had multiple roles of Emma Quinliven, Becky Franklin, Vicki Rees in the series All Saints (1998-2008). For the role of Natasha Green in the TV movie Little Oberon in 2005, Brittany received the AFI Award (The Young Actor’s Award) nomination and was nominated once again in 2008 for her role of Charlotte Watsford in H2O: Just Add Water (2007-2008).
Brittany was a resident coach of the Sydney’s Bradshaw Dance and Cheer team, and her students were winners of numerous awards and titles, including being the first ever World medalists for Dance. Brittany herself is the winner of numerous gold world medals as a dancer as well. She also took part in charities that promoted dancing and health through sport, especially for in children and young adults in Thailand, and was the judge for dancing organizations such as Dance and Cheer Events in Australia, CCA China, and USASF Dance Worlds from the United States.
Brittany Anne Byrnes
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Manly, New South Wales, Australia
When she was 4, Brittany enrolled in Bradshaw Dancers Performing Arts Academy in Castle Hill, New South Wales, Australia.
Brittany Byrnes attended Terra Sancta College in Quakers Hill, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
Actress, Dancer, Choreographer
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Keeara Byrnes (Younger Sister)
- Others – Harlow (Harly) Rose (Niece)
Brittany Byrnes is represented by The X Division (Manager) in Cronulla, New South Wales, Australia.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
62 kg or 136.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Brittany Byrnes likes to keep her dating history private.
Race / Ethnicity
Brittany Byrnes is of Australian descent.
- Tall, athletic physique
- Defined facial features
- Thin lips
Brittany Byrnes has endorsed Clear Skincare Clinics in Australia (2017), BooHoo Australia handbags in June 2017, as well as Swish and Flick podcast in January 2019 through her Instagram profile.
Best Known For
- Having a minor role of Diane Fingleton in Swimming Upstream (2003)
- Starring in the 2nd season of Disney’s H20: Just Add Water series from 2007 to 2008
- Having the role of Tina in Toybox children TV series for 6 episodes in 2011
- Playing Natasha Green in Little Oberon (2005), and Deanna in Scorched (2008)
- Being a dance teacher at the Brittany Byrnes Dance Design dance studio
Brittany Byrnes made her first theatrical film appearance as the Hoggetts’ granddaughter in the comedy Babe in 1995.
First TV Show
Brittany Byrnes made her first TV show appearance as Jessica Travis / Amy Hardy in the drama series G.P. in 1993.
Brittany hasn’t specified a workout routine she uses but has showcased numerous dancing exercises she teaches her students. They have a goal of achieving endurance, grace, precision, form, and the fluidity of movements, and are a great cardio workout. She also emphasizes the importance of stretching and warming up, in order to see the best results and avoid injury.
As for her diet, Brittany Byrnes is a big supporter and follower of veganism style of living and doesn’t consume meat or animal products.
Brittany Byrnes Favorite Things
- Drink – Coffee
- Book And Movie – Harry Potter
- Hogwarts House – Hufflepuff
- Animals – Cat, Dog
- Activity – Dancing, Teaching, Charity, Traveling
- Quote – “To watch us dance is to hear our hearts speak.”
Brittany Byrnes Facts
- She has served as a dance teacher for children of all ages and has a dance studio called Brittany Byrnes Dance Design.
- Her sister, Keeara Byrnes, is an international plus-size model and an actress, known for movies such as Water Rats (1996), Swimming Upstream (2003) where she co-starred with Brittany, and Scariacs (2009).
- Brittany volunteered at Home Hug orphanage in rural Thailand for 5 years. After she visited the Thailand children that were in an unfortunate situation in 2010 via Hands Across the Water charity, she developed a very close relationship with the children and the owner of the foundation, Mae Thiew.
- Brittany helped the children in Thailand beat negativity caused by their life situation and often HIV/AIDS diagnosis, by teaching them hip hop and breakdance. It was a part of a dance therapy she created for the youth to embrace good habits, and gain endurance and physical prowess.
- As an aftermath of children gaining pride in their skills and building self-confidence and dedication, Brittany’s efforts in dance therapy were seen in form of a specialized representative dancing team in Bangkok that attended and even won various dance competitions.
- She admitted that she found it hard to stay in one place for too long, and constantly tried to be busy from an early age and work on different projects in the entertainment industry, both locally, in Australia, as well as internationally.
- Her co-stars in H2O: Just Add Water (2007-2008) were Cariba Heine, Claire Holt, Phoebe Tonkin, and Angus McLaren. Indiana Evans joined the cast in the 3rd series, but Brittany decided to pursue other projects and did not return in 2009.
- Visit her official website and blog @ brittanybyrnes.com.au.
- Follow her on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
Featured Image by Brittany Byrnes / Instagram