Cariba was born on October 1, 1988
Johannesburg, South Africa
Heine attended Telopea Park School and St Clare’s College in Canberra, Australia. She was also home schooled for two years (ten and eleven). Later, she went to National Capital Acting School to gain some skills in acting and singing.
She learned dance at her mother’s own dance school in the same city, i.e. Canberra.
- Father – Kevin Heine
- Mother – Michelle (Former showgirl)
- Siblings – Kyle Heine (Older Brother) (b. 1985)
She is signed to United Management.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
56 kg or 123.5 pounds
Cariba Heine dated –
- Burgess Abernethy (2006-2008) – Cariba met actor Burgess on the set of H2O in the first season. They actually hated each other and used to play tricks at one another. They stopped all this and suddenly started dating each other in 2006. They remained an item until 2008.
- Jamie Timony (2008-Present) – British actor Jamie met her on the same set of H2O. They commenced dating in July 2008 and later made their relationship more stronger by engaging.
34-26-34 in or 87-66-87 cm
Her shoe size is speculated to be 7.
She has not endorsed any of the brands.
She has not revealed her religious beliefs publicly.
Best Known For
Playing Rikki Chadwick in the Network Ten’s H2O: Just Add Water from 2006 to 2010.
She is also known for playing Isabelle in the ABC3’s teen oriented drama Dance Academy from 2010 to 2013.
In 2003, Cariba debuted with a short film Ballistic Sessions in the lead character as Amanda.
First TV Show
In 2005, she appeared as herself in the ABC TV’s Strictly Dancing.
She must be working out and eating a proper diet to look good and remain in best shape forever.
Cariba Heine Favorite Things
- Food – Chocolate
- TV Show – Love My Way (2004-2007)
- Band – Muse
- Website – YouTube.com
- Drink – Grape Fanta
Source – TV
Cariba Heine Facts
- Apart from English, she is fluent in French too.
- Cariba had been featured in Will Young’s music video.
- Cariba’s both the parents are South Africans. She relocated to Australia (with family) in 1991 (when she was only three years old).
- She is good at dancing. She knows various dance forms such as classical ballet, acrobatics, jazz dance, tap dance, and rhythmic gymnastics. She learnt dancing from her mom, who was a showgirl, when at South Africa. Cariba’s brother is also a skilled dancer.
- Heine is the youngest dancer to perform at Stargazers Convention in Sydney, Australia.
- She is good friends with H2O co-star Phoebe Tonkin.
- Cariba did train herself in swimming with a personal trainer for a month so that she can do well in auditions to play the role as Rikki Chadwick in H2O.
- Heine’s full CV is here on the display.