|Brooke Ence Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||August 10, 1989|
Brooke Ence is an American social media personality, health and wellness coach, CrossFit athlete, and content creator who is best known for her participation in various annual CrossFit games. Besides that, Brooke is also known for the training, vlog, and other workout related content that she uploads to her eponymous YouTube channel.
California, United States
Santa Cruz, California, United States
Brooke studied at the University of Utah from 2007 to 2011, from where she attained a Bachelor of Arts degree in Mass Communication and Media Studies. She also attained a major in Modern Dance.
CrossFit Athlete, Content Creator, Social Media Personality
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Brooke has dated –
- Marston Sawyers
Race / Ethnicity
- Heart-shaped face
- Her well-toned and muscular physical appearance
Through her social media, Brooke has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Athia Skin Care, Naked Training App, PowerDot, and TRIFECTA.
Brooke Ence Favorite Things
- Meal Delivery Service – Trifecta
Source – Trifecta
Brooke Ence Facts
- She is a former professional dancer.
- Brooke once stated that as soon as she wakes up, she has to eat something.
- She is the founder of the shoe brand NOBULL Trainers.
- Brooke often uses the song Feet On the Ground by Nicky Romero for her workout videos.
- She has a dog named Riggs.
- Brooke was recruited as a trainer at the CrossFit West Santa Cruz in California in December 2012.
- She worked as a marketing intern at Miller Motorsports Park from January 2010 to October 2010.
- Brooke started her eponymous YouTube channel on March 27, 2013. As of 2020, a few of the most popular videos on her YouTube channel were Brooke Ence – Home For The Holidays Again…, Brooke Ence – Jerk Work, Brooke Ence – WHAT IT TAKES, and Brooke Ence – 18.1 BACK AT IT.
Featured Image By Brooke Ence / Instagram