|Bryonna Rivera Burrows Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||December 10, 1996|
Bryonna Rivera Burrows is an American technology consultant who joined the Dallas, Texas, office of IBM (International Business Machines Corporation, an American multinational technology corporation) in June 2019 as a senior solutions sales specialist. In December 2019, she was promoted to the position of financial sales executive for the company’s oil & gas vertical. In January 2021, the company appointed Bryonna to the post of software financing leader in its industrial US market division. In January 2022, she was made a full-time AI (Artificial Intelligence) Partner with IBM.
Bryonna Rivera Burrows
Dallas, Texas, United States
Bryonna, after her high school graduation, joined The University of Alabama, a public research university in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. She earned a B.A. (Bachelor of Arts) degree in political science from there. In 2019, she graduated from the same university with an MBA (Master of Business Administration) degree.
In the mid-2010s, she also spent some time at the Universidad de Granada (The University of Granada), a public university located in the city of Granada, Spain. There, she studied the Spanish language and Latin American literature.
- Mother – Monica Rivera (Independent Travel Agent)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Bryonna has dated –
- Jalen Hurts (2016-Present) – Bryonna began dating professional American football player Jalen Hurts in 2016 while they were both students at The University of Alabama. They made a public appearance together for the first time on January 29, 2023, right after Jalen’s Philadelphia Eagles defeated the San Francisco 49ers by a 31-7 margin in the NFC (National Football Conference) Championship Game. The NFC is one of the two conferences (the other being the AFC (American Football Conference)) of the NFL (National Football League), the highest professional level of American football in the world. The win qualified Jalen and the Philadelphia Eagles for an appearance in Super Bowl LVII (the championship game of the 2022 NFL season), an event that was held on February 12, 2023.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of African-American descent.
- Slender frame
- Center-parted, shoulder-length, straight hair
- Affable smile
- Radiant face
- Has a mole on her chin
Bryonna Rivera Burrows Facts
- Bryonna, between June 2017 and August 2018, while pursuing her MBA degree at The University of Alabama, worked in the sales & marketing department of E. & J. Gallo Winery, a major player in the local wine and spirits industry, operating in the Miami/Fort Lauderdale Area of Florida, United States.
- Around this time, she also enrolled for and completed training on wine basics, food & wine pairings, hospitality, and advanced wine service from the Culinary Institute of America, an American private institution specializing in culinary, baking, and pastry arts education.
- During her time at The University of Alabama, Bryonna served as the vice president of their MBA Association. She also worked as a graduate assistant for the Black Faculty and Staff Association there as well as the university’s Culverhouse Career Center. Besides that, she contributed to the development of a platform that would connect the university’s alumni with its current students.
- A polyglot, she is fluent in English, Spanish, and Portuguese.
Featured Image by The University of Alabama / Twitter