|Olalla Lopez Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||February 2, 1990|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Olalla Lopez who is also known as CaeLike is a Mexican social media star who has become one of the most celebrated and popular vloggers in Latin America. Many Spanish women have subscribed to and followed her channel on various social media networks, especially on YouTube. On her YouTube channel, she posts funny videos such as ‘MI PRIMERA VEZ!!!’ and ‘JUANXITA EN… EL BANÌƒO!!!’ which are in the Spanish language, and has earned her great fame and millions of subscribers. The fame she has earned through social media has been expanded into advertising for the biggest brands in the world and has also earned her roles as a host in two television shows and acting in a number of famous television series, movies, and television shows. Her YouTube channel which now has more than 14 million subscribers is known as CaeLike and has videos where she talks about relationships, family, fashion, and business. She has earned recognition among the TV fraternity and has also played a role as a voice actor to the Spanish version of the popular American animated film, Trolls.
Patricia Caeli Olalla Lopez
There is no much information about Olalla Lopez’s education history but she studied various languages and is an experienced translator and interpreter.
Social Media Personality
Olalla Lopez is managed by –
- United Talent Agency (Talent Agency), California, United States
- Latin World Entertainment (Talent Management and Entertainment Marketing Firm), Beverly Hills, California, United States
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Olalla Lopez has dated –
- Ricardo Ortiz Wero – Olalla Lopez was previously in a relationship with the YouTube star, Ricardo Ortiz Wero who works on the YouTube channel, W2MCrew.
- Alex Wassabi (2019-2020) – She started dating YouTuber Alex Wassabi in 2019. They were even spotted together at the Coachella Festival in April 2019. They separated in early 2020. Alex revealed that via Instagram LIVE on March 5, 2020.
- Olalla Lopez is rumored to have been romantically involved with many other famous social media celebrities such as Alex Strecci, Mario Bautista, Yayo Gutiérrez, Sebas Dice, Wereverwero, and Guillermo Avilan.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Mexican descent.
Short, slim stature
Olalla Lopez has done endorsement works for brands such as –
- Procter & Gamble
Best Known For
- Being a voice actor for one of the major characters of the Spanish version of the famous American animated film, Trolls
- Being a famous social media personality
- Her popular YouTube channel where she uploads videos such as vlogs, Q&A videos, pranks, challenges, and hauls
First Web Show
Olala Lopez made her first web show appearance as herself on the show YouTubers React in 2016.
Olalla Lopez Facts
- She made her social media profiles in September 2010 and one month after that, she uploaded her first video.
- Lopez claims that she initially started the channel and uploaded her first video to pass time, but she later began enjoying it and continued uploading and recording videos.
- Olalla Lopez hosts many funny videos on her YouTube channel, which is called CaELiKe, with more than 15 million subscribers from various people around the world. In her the videos on her channel, she mostly talks about business, friendships, fashion, relationship, and family.
- All the videos uploaded on her channel are in Spanish, but they still earn her millions of views from people all over the world.
- Her Instagram handle also has millions of followers and she posts beautiful pictures of her daily life and her travels on her page.
- She won an English spelling contest when she was a little girl.
- Olalla was featured in 3 segments of the program YouTubers React – YouTubers React to Harambe, YouTubers React to Oddly Unsatisfying Compilation, and YouTubers React to Chair Flip Challenge Compilation. The program which premiered in December 2012 featured various popular YouTube stars who were seen watching and reacting to specially selected videos.
- Olalla Lopez has worked with many famous YouTubers. Some of them include Brian Redmon and Ryan Abe.
- She has studied various languages and is an experienced interpreter and translator. Olalla Lopez also studied Japanese because she wanted to complete her studies and become fluent in another language.
- She has traveled to various countries including Canada and Japan. The first video she ever posted was done while she was in Japan.
- Olalla Lopez was a reporter for the Mexican version of The Voice Kids, a reality show which held in Mexico. She has also reported some popular Spanish red carpet events such as the Latin Billboard Awards, the Latin AMA’s, and the Premios Tu Mundo.
- Olalla has done collaborations with top brands including Procter & Gamble, Sprite, Telemundo, Disney, Nike, and Coca-Cola.
- She is of short stature and loves to keep her body fit by eating healthy and participating in sports such as football.
- Olalla is a macro influencer on Instagram where she pulls several people in for beautiful calm pictures of herself. She rarely shows anyone else in her Instagram photos.
- Olalla Lopez has been a hot topic various times and has been featured on the covers of popular Mexican magazines such as Revista TÚ and 15 a 20.
- She has acted in various television films and TV series including the Mexican series Como Dice el Dicho and the Colombian Capadocia.
- Olalla Lopez presented the Kids’ Choice Awards in Mexico in 2017. She is also a recipient of a few nominations and awards including Mexican Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Award, MTV Millennial Awards for the “Best Digital Icon” in 2014, the 2013 Best Mexican YouTuber, and the 2014 Barcel award.
- She served as the voice actor for one of the major characters of the Spanish version of the famous American animated film Trolls.
- In the YouTube Rewind 2015 video, Olalla Lopez was introduced as one of the top YouTube celebrities of the year.
- She has been a presenter for few TV shows such as Un Tal Show and Quién Se Robó El Show.
- In the past, Olalla Lopez partnered with AwesomenessTV and played a role in the baseball-related series known as Out of My League.
Featured Image by Olalla Lopez / Instagram