|Çağatay Ulusoy Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||September 23, 1990|
Çağatay Ulusoy is a Turkish actor and model known for appearing in popular TV shows and films like Delibal, Adını Feriha Koydum, and Medcezir. He has also done endorsement work for various brands like Colin’s Jeans and Kaylem Martin Jeans. Çağatay has a self-titled YouTube channel, where he has more than 50k subscribers. He is also popular on other social media platforms like Instagram, where he has more than 3 million followers and Facebook, where he has more than 4 million followers.
Avcilar, Istanbul, Turkey
Ulusoy studied garden design and landscaping at the Istanbul University after completing his education from an all-boys high school. He took acting lessons from Turkish film actress Ayla Algan in 2010.
Actor, Model, Singer
- Father – Aylin Ulusoy (Civil Servant)
- Mother – Refiye Ulusoy (Civil Servant)
- Siblings – Atalay Ulusoy (Younger Brother)
He is represented by Engin Aykanat Management.
His music Mutlu Sonsuz (Delibal Original Soundtrack) was released by SN Music.
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
82 kg or 181 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Çağatay Ulusoy has dated –
- Ceyda Gönenç (2010-2012) – Ulusoy and Ceyda Gönenç were in a relationship from 2010 to 2012.
- Berrak Tüzünataç (2012) – Ulusoy and Turkish actress Berrak Tüzünataç dated in 2012.
- Gizem Karaca (2012-2013) – Çağatay fell for Turkish actress and his co-star Gizem Karaca from the TV series Adini Feriha Koydum in October 2012. They dated for a couple of months before pulling the plug on their relationship in 2013.
- Hazal Kaya (2013) – Ulusoy’s name was linked to Turkish actress Hazal Kaya but both the parties refuted these rumors maintaining that they were just good friends.
- Serenay Sarikaya (2014) – Çağatay met Turkish actress Serenay Sarikaya while shooting for the series Medcezir in 2013. In early 2014, there were rumors of the reel couple dating in real life. But their relationship didn’t go much further as they broke up in September 2014.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Bosnian descent on his mother’s side and has Bulgarian ancestry on his father’s side.
- Hazel eyes
- He has several tattoos including one that reads, “But Without The Dark, We’d Never See The Stars”, on his left chest.
He has done endorsement work for the following brands –
- Colin’s Jeans (2016)
- Kaylem Martin Jeans
Best Known For
Being a well-known Turkish actor who has played lead roles in shows like Medcezir (2013-2015) and Icerde (2016-2017).
As a Singer
He sang the song Mutlu Sonsuz for the romantic-drama film Delibal in 2015.
In February 2010, he made his theatrical film debut in the movie Recep Ivedik 3 as a dancer.
First TV Show
He made his first TV show appearance in 2009 in an episode of the Turkish adventure series Back Streets (also known as Arka Sokaklar) as Cafe de Oturan Genç.
Ulusoy has always maintained an active lifestyle, which helped him build an athletic body. He has been regular at Pilates studios for many years and has developed lean muscles. He eats a special diet by eliminating sugar and white bread from his meals to get the maximum results out of his workouts.
Çağatay Ulusoy Favorite Things
- Item In Wardrobe – Jeans
- Holiday Destination – Aegean Coasts
- Actress – Jennifer Lawrence
- Food – Karnıyarık
- City Outside Istanbul – Los Angeles
- Actor – Kenan İmirzalıoğlu
Çağatay Ulusoy Facts
- His parents were immigrants from Bosnia and Herzegovina who settled in Istanbul, Turkey.
- He was actively involved in sports while growing up and regularly indulged in basketball and swimming.
- He began working as a model at the age of 19 and entered a modeling contest in 2010. Luckily, he won the competition and was named as the Best Model of Turkey. The same night as his win, he was offered a starring role in the TV series Adini Feriha Koydum, thereby starting his career as an actor.
- In 2013, he was among the 30 Turkish celebrities who were arrested by Istanbul’s narcotics department. His then-girlfriend Gizem Karaca was also rounded up in the alleged connection to cocaine dealers.
- While growing up, he wanted to be a basketball trainer and a landscape architect.
- To prepare for his role in Delibal, he took lessons in drumming for 5 months from musician Serkan Ayman.
- In 2016, he bought a house for himself in Santa Monica, California.
- Visit his official website @ cagatayulusoy.com.tr.
- Follow him on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Çağatay Ulusoy / Instagram