|Hazal Kaya Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||October 1, 1990|
Hazal Kaya is a Turkish actress who is famous for her beauty in Turkey as well as overseas. She has played lead roles in a number of TV series including Adını Feriha Koydum (I Named Her Feriha), Bizim Hikaye, Acemi cadi, and Genco. Kaya is also one of the highest paid actresses in Turkey and has reached the heights of stardom. She is extremely popular on social media and has more than 4 million followers on Instagram, over 6 million followers on Facebook, and over 900k followers on Twitter.
Leyla Hazal Kaya
Gaziantep, Istanbul, Turkey
Hazal went to the Gaziosmanpaşa elementary school. Then, she attended the Liceo Italiano di Istanbul and graduated from there in 2009. She also attended Istanbul Bilgi University.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Ayşegül Kaya
- Siblings – She is a single child.
She is represented by Engin Aykanat Management (Talent Management Company), Istanbul, Turkey.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Hazal has dated –
- Alper Saldiran (2009-2010) – Kaya started dating actor Alper Saldiran in 2009. However, after dating for a year, they separated in 2010.
- Cahit Baha Pars (2010-2012) – Hazal and photographer Cahit Baha Pars were in a relationship from 2010 to 2012. They met during a magazine’s shoot and fell in love with each other during their first meeting. Later, they connected through Twitter and started dating. However, they eventually drifted apart and decided to end their relationship in 2012.
- Sarp Bozkurt (2012-2013) – Kaya had a short-lived affair with comedian Tolga Çevik’s cousin and actor, Sarp Bozkurt. They started dating in 2012 but separated soon after in 2013.
- Cagatay Ulusoy (2013) – It was rumored that she had a fling with model Cagatay Ulusoy in 2013.
- Ali Atay (2013-Present) – Kaya is in a relationship with Ali Atay who is an actor, musician, and a director. The couple started dating in late 2013. She has also shared their pictures while attending Ali’s family member’s wedding. They can often be spotted together at various public events as well as in many of her Instagram posts. The duo got married in 2019.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
Princess Tattoo on her right Leg
She has appeared in these TV commercials –
- Lux International (2014)
- Bingo (2012)
- Nescafe (2012)
- Turkcell (2009)
- Arabic Detergent TEST (2011)
- Cezayir Beyazi TEST (2015)
She has endorsed Tiffany & Co. through her social media account.
Best Known For
Playing roles in various TV shows including Adını Feriha Koydum (I Named Her Feriha), Bizim Hikaye, Acemi cadi, and Genco
She made her theatrical film debut as a young girl at the warehouse in the comedy film, Çalgi Çengi, in 2011.
First TV Show
Hazal made her first TV show appearance as Pelin on the comedy fantasy family series, Acemi Cadı, in 2006.
Hazal Kaya Favorite Things
- Directors – Francois Ozon, Michael Haneke, Zeki Demirkubuz, Reha Erdem
Source – IMDb
Hazal Kaya Facts
- She is best friends with actress Yildiz Çagri Atiksoy.
- In 2014, she was ranked #7 in Summitrans’s Most Beautiful Women In The World list.
- Hazal was rated as “Turkey’s most beautiful and stunning actress who has the prettiest eyes” on a live program on the Turkish channel, TV8, by action hero Jean-Claude Van Damme in 2011.
- She began her mainstream acting career with the TV series, Genco, in 2007. Previously, she had only made appearances in minor roles.
- She is an animal lover and has 3 pet dogs named Sherlock, Murphy, and Luna and 2 cats named Leyla and Sahika.
- Kaya is fluent in Italian, English, and her native language Turkish. She has also been learning German.
- While growing up, she took ballet and violin classes for 7 years.
- Both of her parents are lawyers and they divorced when she was only 7 years old.
- Kaya is one of Turkey’s highest-paid actresses.
- In 2015, she became the first Turkish actress to receive the Lebanon Award.
- World’s Most Beautifuls website rated her at the 5th spot on the list of 10 most beautiful women of 2016.
- In May 2016, according to the survey results from 35 different countries between May 2011 and May 2016, she was ranked 6th in the most popular actresses category.
- Visit her official website @ hazalkaya.com.tr.
- Follow Hazal Kaya on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
Featured Image by Hazal Kaya / Instagram