|Caitlin Thompson Quick Info
|5 ft 5 in
|Date of Birth
|July 1, 1987
Caitlin Thompson is an American actress and writer who rose to fame after playing the part of Heather in the TV series Greek (2011). She gained further recognition by starring in various other television programs including 90210 (2012) and by landing her biggest role in 2016 when she was cast as the recurring character Madison/Madison Simons on the NBC drama series This Is Us. Thompson has also been featured in a number of films such as Chapman (2013). She has accumulated more than 55k followers on Instagram.
Caitlin Lauraine Thompson
Avon Lake, Ohio, United States
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Dan Fogelman (2015-Present) – She tied the knot with Dan Fogelman on June 13, 2015. They have a son named Benjamin (b. May 2020).
Race / Ethnicity
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
- Cleft chin
- Defined jawline
Caitlin Thompson Favorite Things
- Word – Home
- Place – A little ranch in Santa Ynez in California owned by herself and her husband that she has found to be magical and heavenly, having been there whenever possible to get recharged, relaxed, and re-connected with her own self as well as nature
- Must-Have Item On Set – Her reusable water bottle
- Film Character Of All Time – Sally Albright played by Meg Ryan in When Harry Met Sally having loved her humor, vulnerability and quirkiness, and craved to portray a similar role herself
- Movies – Titanic, Dirty Dancing
- TV Series To Binge – Queer Eye having always completed the season in less than 24 hours usually being moved to tears and having found the characters to be outstanding in their success in connecting with the audience and even transforming the lives of people
- TV Series To Savor – The Crown
Source – The Italian Reve
Caitlin Thompson Facts
- She was brought up in Ohio.
- Caitlin has recounted that she used to have a very active imagination as a kid. She would print out scenes from movie scripts on the internet and make her buddies act in them with her. Caitlin had started writing scripts and short stories from a very young age. She has been passionate about storytelling and bringing the tales to life.
- Caitlin has revealed that the first time she acted and truly felt a connection to it, was during her sophomore year of high school when she was in a production of The Sound of Music with one of the roles she had essayed having been the female puppet from The Lonely Goatherd song. It was rather mindless, dancing on stage like she was a puppet with strings but the audience would be left in splits every night. That had a huge impact on Caitlin leading her to begin chasing instant gratification, having always enjoyed making people laugh.
- Thompson has thoroughly enjoyed horse riding having regarded the best hiking partner ever to have been her horse.
- She has disclosed that after having her baby, she discovered that she could function on much less sleep than she ever imagined was possible. As opposed to the minimum 8 hours she used to need, she felt lucky if she could get just 4 or 5 hours of sleep broken up over the course of the whole night.
Featured Image by Caitlin Thompson / Instagram